Mahima Of Wahiguru, His Nam & His Gurmukhs ....

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal.

Poster harsharan000 "Why is it that I have to provide always?"
It is because you are misleading the readers on the name of SGGS jee.
You replace, change, add and misinterpret the reverend Guru's words.

Poster h. "Why do you not provide where in the Granth Sahib is written, that the title of this thread, cannot be written so?"
This shows your deep-rooted desire to be mentioned in SGGS jee.

Poster h. "And please do not say or write, let us think, why did they not say so.... that is speculation."
SGGS jee is the original Truth. All what you write or say is a pseudo lie.

Poster h. "The thing is not why did they never used those words as per your way of thinking, but if it is illegal, or it is a sin in writing so, and thus if it is not authorized by them in written somewhere, in their Bani."
Does a moorakh engage himself in particular papas reasoning he could not find those mentioned in SGGS jee?

Poster h. "I do not need any answer as per your way of thinking, because that question does not ever arise in my mind like in yours, and it shall never ever will."
My posts are not answers for you. Those are authentic questions from the young generation and their parents, the true seekers.

Poster h. "Thanks for your blessings from God, and I pray the same for you, that He may answer you, as per why they did not say or write so."
The Guru's Vaaks are complete and fulfilling me.
It surprises me when some feel there is a gap and those should be filled.

Poster h. "Only He knows, what was in their mind at that time, and if they did not write or say so, it must have been for some good reason, they know best."
You agree with it at least. It was a good reason. Please do not spoil yourself further by changing their words.

Poster harsharan000 "Who are we to question them and arise our voices: hey Guru Jee, I am arguing with someone, why didn´t you write those words, as I think it should be or not be...."
Everyone should pray. Guru Jee, please bless me that I can experience your statements as mine.

Balbir Singh

Poster harsharan000 "Why is it that I have to provide always?"

It is because you are misleading the readers on the name of SGGS jee.

You replace, change, add and misinterpret the reverend Guru's words.

Kindly show me and the rest of the forum, exactly where and which Words have been changed/replaced an wrongly misinterpreted contrary to gurmat ??

As far as I and other readers know, we ALL accept and agree that the meaning of gurbani and it's words can have deeper, esoteric and more profound meanings as one dwells deeper with contemplation alongside growth. This growth comes in line with both spiritual gyan, knowledge and love, but if genuine, it will always be as per gurmat !!

So, please specify exactly where the misleading and anti-gurmat translation is ??

We all await a simplified explanatory response !

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal,

Dear all,

After Raam Kathaa in a village, a person fro the audience asked "Who was Seetaa?"

"Please visit the next session." The Kathaa Vaachak replied.

This is how the cycle of rebirths continues.

One may also hear the recordings these days.

luckysingh999 jee, as you are back better we talk about your views.

You wrote "Answer is- because we DON"T Love others enough ! . . . FACT is.. that we can never love anyone too much, it's just that we don't love others enough. Only if we did, then we could feel the Divine love of God in fullness and be able to start describe his mahima."

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਜਗਤ ਮੈ ਝੂਠੀ ਦੇਖੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ॥

जगत मै झूठी देखी प्रीति ॥

jagat mein jhoothee dekhee preeti. Devgandhaaree M:5 SGGS Ang 536

Balbir Singh

Kindly show me and the rest of the forum, exactly where and which Words have been changed/replaced an wrongly misinterpreted contrary to gurmat ??

As far as I and other readers know, we ALL accept and agree that the meaning of gurbani and it's words can have deeper, esoteric and more profound meanings as one dwells deeper with contemplation alongside growth. This growth comes in line with both spiritual gyan, knowledge and love, but if genuine, it will always be as per gurmat !!

So, please specify exactly where the misleading and anti-gurmat translation is ??

We all await a simplified explanatory response !

Let's get the above answered 1st! :biggrin2:

Dear all,

Poster harsharan000 referred the wonderful Vaak from Gurdev. Post #three in this thread

भगत करनि हरि चाकरी जिनी अनदिनु नामु धिआइआ ॥

bhagat karani hari chaakree jinee andinu naamu dhiaaiaa. Maajh-Vaar M:1 SGGS Ang 145-16

His explanation is "Here Sree Guru Amar Das is talking us about true devtion, true bhakti."

In my view the right translation is "Bhagats do Hari Chaakree those day and nights meditate on the Naam."

Poster h. expands his explanation "He says, the true devotees serve the Lord, means do the seva of the Lord Wahiguru with their soul, by meditating on Nam."
Why has the Poster h. changed, replaced and added the word Hari with Lord and Lord Wahiguru?
Why the poster h. has added the word "soul" here? Gurdev has not mentioned the word 'soul' in this Vaak though.

Poster h. adds further "And to do this seva, there are no fixed times, . . ."
Andinu means the day and night.

Poster h. also wrote about Simran in this post. "What is Nam Simran?" and he answers "It is just surrendering our mind and body to Him. And this is what spirituality is about."
I do not know, from where he got this answer.
I never heard Gurdev saying that Simran is surrendering our mind and body to Him.

Balbir Singh

The purpose of the teachings of our Guru Sahibans, is to make us mature spiritually.

Of course we start that process with a b c d e....but as we grow, we learn to make sentences, then there comes a time, that with sufficient hard work and deeper studies, until the day comes he himself becomes a scholar, and is capable of sharing his knowledge acquired, by teaching his fellow mankind.

But then, someone enters in the scene and says, hey wait a minute, why are you saying and writing words and sentences, and misplacing the alpbabet taught by my kindergarten teacher, as they never said such things, which is, and must be in the same order,means: a b c d e f....

Now if we look, objectively this situation, the scholar and the mentally student are both right, none is wrong, because both have different consciouss levels, so naturally both are talking from their mental consciouss level.

It depends much, on how much one wants to progress, and is ready for that maturity ,or even what destiny has kept for him, one just receives, what one has written in his/her destiny.

So dear brother Balbir Jee, now that I know what is going in your mind, and understanding your problem, with my folded hands, I just ask for forgiveness, for all the wrong and hard words used against you, not because I am at fault, but because I do understand you.

From my side, I do forgive you also, I do not hold any grudges against you, nor do I want any revenge.

The same beloved Lord Wahiguru who is in all, in you, and in me, deserves not hatred, but forgiveness and humility, so with whom to get angry?

We are moorakhs, if we do the contrary, so from my side, you may do or say anything against me, even continue slandering me, I will not raise a single word, but rather spend that time in His devotion.

As brother Lucky said, life is too short, to be wasted in useless things, better to do His bandagee and love his creation as well.

So you do what you like, but I will try to be worthy, to be in His presence, and for that, I will take the support of His Lotus Feet.

Sat Sree Akal .

Can u all stop arguing now plz? Confuse kari jande sare paseo, palle ki Pena. To be honest non of my business, but u know what, people reading this are probably confused too.

Makes no difference, to people like me, don't even understand the terminology u all use, just small request, please can u keep replies simple and understandable too for likes of us.

Thankuji, edited.

Dear all,

Poster harsharan000 referred the wonderful Vaak from Gurdev. Post #three in this thread

The devotees serve the Lord night and day, they meditate on Naam

bhagat karani hari chaakree jinee andinu naamu dhiaaiaa. Maajh-Vaar M:1 SGGS Ang 145-16

His explanation is "Here Sree Guru Amar Das is talking us about true devtion, true bhakti."

In my view the right translation is "Bhagats do Hari Chaakree those day and nights meditate on the Naam."

Poster h. expands his explanation "He says, the true devotees serve the Lord, means do the seva of the Lord Wahiguru with their soul, by meditating on Nam."

Why has the Poster h. changed, replaced and added the word Hari with Lord and Lord Wahiguru?

Why the poster h. has added the word "soul" here? Gurdev has not mentioned the word 'soul' in this Vaak though.

Poster h. adds further "And to do this seva, there are no fixed times, . . ."

Andinu means the day and night.

Is to say the hari= is not waheguru, the lord, god,...etc... contrary to gurmat ?

Andinu=means Every day and every hour or you could say day and night or anything else that means all hours of BOTH working awake day and sleeping night day.

Agree ???

Chakri=means to work, serve or be making some active effort.

Therefore, if one is to be serving the lord BOTH day and sleeping night, then is it the hands and body doing all this ??

It can only be the part of you that doesn't sleep which is mind and/or soul. ....so, if the word soul is not specified in the vaak as you say...doesn't mean to me that the statement is wrong !

In no terms whatsoever is the addition of the word 'soul' (or even if 'mind' was used) misleading or contrary to gurmat if it is added as by veerji for explanation purpose.

I clearly cannot see any problem in how such addition can hinder anyone's sikhi.

Poster h. also wrote about Simran in this post. "What is Nam Simran?" and he answers "It is just surrendering our mind and body to Him. And this is what spirituality is about."

I do not know, from where he got this answer.

I never heard Gurdev saying that Simran is surrendering our mind and body to Him.

You are saying that you completely disagree that naam simran is about surrendering our mind and body to him.

I beg to differ from what you are saying, because I understand that a sikh becomes khalsa in the process for surrendering.

I believe that amrit bhata ceremony has it's core in surrendering your head and mind.

Simran is a long process with a number of slightly different functions along the way, but again it is about submitting and surrendering yourself starting with his name.

The early process starts by you doing seva of your own tongue and surrendering/devoting/praising his name with this this tongue.

SImran has a Multitude of many functions and surrendering and praising are just a few of them to mention.

So again, I don't understand what your concern is with reference to my current understanding of sikhi.

Perhaps one day, I may grasp your wavelength if i'm blessed to be enlightened with such gyan.

But until then I am seriously blinded to the arguments you are making.

Since none of us are tapped in to your enlightened wavelength, I don't see any further reason for discussion on this same matter from us lowly moorakhs.

May we continue with the little inspirations that were being given with the previous posts, in order that we may hopefully start climbing towards higher conscious ?

Pray Truth for all and say Sat Sree Akaal,

Dear all and harsharan000 jee,

Hearty Thanks for your post.

The Supreme resides in everyone.

Are we His clothing? He moves and the dress feels moving.

We are in illusion when we are not aware of this.

The Supreme is acting and active in all.

Also, HE is silent and silence in all.

He moves and we feel we are alive.

Please listen. Gurdev is singing.

ਕਰਨ ਕਰਾਵਨ ਕਰਤਾ ਸੋਈ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

करन करावन करता सोई ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥

karan karaavan kartaa sooee.1.rahaao Gauree M:5 SGGS Ang 189-9

It is all HIS Act, what He expresses through me, you and all of us.

This is the Bachittar Naatak.

This is how the universe is evolving.

Your role in this thread is the Supreme Himself.

Balbir Singh