Ardas Benti Ji

Guest Raj

wjkkk wjkf sangat ji plz do ardas for me ji i am taking test ji for collage i took it once already you need 100 to get normal level collage class i got 91 so idk if i should take it or not ji plz do areas and tell maharaja to pass me ji i am very stressed and mad and sad right now

Veerjee,

what are u saying?

Just think, is Wahiguru deaf or partial?

If He can listen somebody´s ardas/benti for you, why can not He listen to you directly?

This is not like saying, I need bread, go and bring it for me, I shall pay you.

There in the supermarket, nobody knows for whom is the bread being bought, and anybody may go and buy it for you if you are handcapped, or busy studying, or etc...

Wahiguru, is ever present in each and every heart, whether saint, sinner, young, old, male , female.....so is it that Wahiguru is not present in you?

Ninth Patshahee, says: Ghat Ghat Harju Baseh. So, He is as much within you as in others.

If He has the power to give, surely He has the power to know also...

Many a times I just get surprised, how humans, play with the name and essence of Wahiguru... they treat and talk about Him, like somone belonging to this world ...

My Lord forgive them, and bless them with your understanding ... this is the only Benti I can do for you and all.