Khalsa Raj Vs Khalistan- Good Article

N30S1NGH

Neo Jee,

how can you say they know our traditions, didn't you read about UK getting exposed for role in 1984 time period?

They knew about our traditions 150+ years ago and still show utmost disrespect and want to destroy Sikhs/Sikhi. And how about France, how accomodating are they?

And it's not only Sikhs outside of India who want Khalistan, there Sikhs are all around the world (including India) who want it.

It's easy to talk in the comfort that you're sitting in. Go to India and see the reality. And if you think it's a waste of your time, then at least look at videos, pictures and news of disgusting anti-Sikh acts carried out everyday.

And while I'm typing this you posted what I knew you were going to say:

Are all Arabs in Palestine?

Are all Jews in Israel?

Are all Buddhists in Tibet?

Are all Hindus in India?

Are all Catholics living near the Vatican?

90% Sikh Heritage Sites Are In Pakistan (and are being lost more and more everyday):

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-221995-90pc-Sikh-heritage-sites-are-in-Pakistan

Guru Sahib travelled the world, so there are many historical sites all around the world.

But at least Sikhs should get the areas which were taken from them by the interference of British, Hindus and Muslims.

One can`t even go to Nankana Sahib without worrying about some Islamic militant trying to blow their heads off.

Watch the following video in this topic, you will see the reality:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/73889-simranjit-singh-mann-talking-to-talking-punjab-tv/?hl=%2Bsimranjit+%2Bsingh+%2Bmann

Good post bro, i agree with most of it except

how can you say they know our traditions, didn't you read about UK getting exposed for role in 1984 time period?

They knew about our traditions 150+ years ago and still show utmost disrespect and want to destroy Sikhs/Sikhi. And how about France, how accomodating are they?

Current British constitution equal rights for all should not be held responsible for previous gov't forgein policy.

No one is asking sikhs to go to france, we cannot expect all countries to welcome immigrants, they may have their reasons however justified or not justified based on their opression history, its not only sikhs- christians, hindus, muslims have same issues there in france. Best way we can do is follow gurbani universal message ourselves in our seperate land.

I m not totally against khalistan, i would support it if its constitutions based on secular gurbani universal message/ anandpur sahib resolution as soon as its constitution is driven by jathas/samparda's/group politics/agenda - i refuse to support it and i m sure it will lose lot of neutral people support. I would support khalistan if church and state (still driven by universal gurbani message) are kept seperate.

Also i support khalistan based on peaceful means, as soon there is violence..movement is gone down hill and would loose its support -especially at this modern day and age. It's proven fact, most peaceful movements are successful, toughest to infiltrate and sabotage from outside as it tends to win mass public/celebrity opinion and support compare to violent movement etc.

I would even support the idea of renaming khalistan to sikhistan, sikhmark, sikhghar, sikh mahal etc and let highly educated -political economic science degree holder and spiritual sikhs to start fresh/restructure ideas/anandpur sahib resolution as khalistan name itself have too many negative violent connotations (whether from media/goi and or sikh itself self inflicted image) attached to it.

A place where we can carry Kirpan with no hassle,

A place where no one will shout ''Raghead'' as you walk the street,

A place where no Sikh shrine will ever be desecrated,

A place where police will not kill a Sikh in an ''encounter''

A place where secret cremations will never happen.

A place where Justice will never sleep

Where is this place ?, Its Khalistan and nowhere else.

Can muslim do namaz, do hallal, sunnat based on their own traditions in the khalistan?

Can hindus do gita da patt, puja, rituals in the khalistan?

What about others buddhist, christians, shintos etc?

Can sumaraie carry their own ceremonial swords, walk around in streets of khalistan?

Can atheist can live in khalistan? what about natural born homosexuals?

Agree in principle that Khalistan should exist, how would it be managed and by whom at this point in time. We cant even manage a Gurdwara without killing each other, let alone a Country. Heard some elders say once there are enough Gursikhs Khalsa Raj will be facilitated automatically, and I agree.

Khalistan = land of the pure. I thought whole planet earth is for the pure ones.

One should know what to expect from Khalsey da Raj i..e. by the character of the 'Khalsa'

rather than asking what's in there etc.

Character of khalsa is ek dristh, sam drisht bhramgyani derived from sri sarbloh granth definition of khalsa-

Atam Ras Neh Jannehi Sio Haie Khalas Dev,

Prab Meh Mo Meh Tas Meh Ranchak Naeh Bhaid(v) ||

The one who has entered the sphere of atma(self), he alone is worthy of the title of the khalsa, he becomes one with me the guru and ultimately God.There is no difference.

What frustrates me is why do western Sikhs give democracy and a secular society such high regard? The political system instigated by Guru Har Gobind was not democratic and nor was it secular. Surely if there was to be a Khalistan it would be based on the same political system bestowed to us by Guru Ji.

Agree in principle that Khalistan should exist, how would it be managed and by whom at this point in time. We cant even manage a Gurdwara without killing each other, let alone a Country. Heard some elders say once there are enough Gursikhs Khalsa Raj will be facilitated automatically, and I agree.

That Gurdwara argument is weak which is usually used by communists. How many successful business men around the world are divorced? yet no one in their right mind would say to them "you don't even have your house in order then surely that means you cannot run a successful business". Managing a Gurdwara and country are two different things.

Surely the Sikhs won't do any worse than the Hindus and Muslims who are ruling India and Pakistan. If our track record is anything to go by when we did have our own country, we would be better than them.