Khalsa Raj Vs Khalistan- Good Article

N30S1NGH

Thanks for this pointer veer so if i understood correctly- we should continue to strive for basic request in anand pur sahib resolution in an autonomous state- baby step before moving out to big step.?

I don't mind either way as long as we are working on something, what i do mind and is concerning sikh youths have no sense of direction getting tottally high on just a idea and tiger style rap style songs on 1984 leading to raw emotions and anger, empty rhetoric etc without in touch and harmony with ground being- gurbani overall reality...!!!

To put it frankly 'any' rights in Punjab for Sikhs that are not controlled by an oppressive regime are a bonus. If they said tomorrow you can have a separate state, even better a distinct Country we would bite their hand off. By the same token Sikhs also have to take small progressive steps and fight for our rights at a political level. Creating awareness of who are we are is a fantastic start and the use of the web for people wanting to learn about Sikhi through various channels has been a God send. Unless a miracle happens and with a complete lack of military or martial skills, Sikhs as it stands are not ready to fight with arms. Sad to say but the Sipahi aspect in the majority of us has diminished considerably.

Re-intergration of udasi and nirmale without any string attached is already mentioned in anadpur sahib resolution, not sure how much new khalistani team who will make charters and constitution will follow that. By looks of it abroad sikhs attitudes towards nirmale and udasi bhek highly unlikely..but gotta be optimistic, will give benefit of doubt to new team of khalstan who will charter rights and freedom and constituation.

Sikhi in the past was a mosaic of different schools of thought and each had defined roles that collectively made the Khalsa Panth much stronger. These days it is too one sided and hence controversies over petty issues arise. Obviously Sant Ji was aware of the Sikh demands in the resolution and had fully signed up to each point, so I'm fully behind their re-integration.

Disclaimer - I'm not a Sanatanist/Niddar Supporter :nono:

A Khalistan with a 'Goveronment' will be no better than India. Khalistan should be run on the political sytem instigated by Guru Har Gobind- 5 Takht's. Government is a British creation we must drop. We have become institutionalised by British ways and we must learn to think outside the box again.

Better to be run by your own people than of a foreign occupying power. Even if a Khalistani govt turns out to not live up to expectations it is infinitely better than the current brahminwad atheist indian empire regime.

Also khalsa raj is impossible in this day and modern age unless countries borders are broken down and people are free to live as they want in their own area's under their own religious or cultural rules.

So Khalistan is the only viable option anyone trying to hoodwink you into believing in creating Khalsa raj and continue working with the Indian corrupt system then they know the reality but they want to fool you into a hopeless dream that will never come to reality as most Sikhs even and Indian people dont want to become khalsa's they want to have a good standard of life and live in a just and fair land where they can progress on their merits and not by inheritance like hindu brahmin society is.

If we study other minority groups fighting for land like tamil, tibet..they already got rough constitution and they even have acting PM of tibet...i like their model, tibet has pm who is highly educated/diplomatic and is working closely with his counterpart dalai lama-spiritual advisor/leader while dala lamai spiritual leader is public figure, travels all around the world- winning public opnion of mass regarding autonomous tibet... tibet pm - Lobsang Sangay- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Sangay, working in the background. ..i really think we desperately need constitution rough drafted and hopefully get everyone to agree on broader constituation points then move from there. May be thats why other groups including many sikhs themselves are not taking concept of khalistan seriously, we have nothing, nothing rough drafted.

we wouldve had this aswell if our people had followed the advice of baba thakur singh ji and shaheed baba manochal ji instead of boycotting the elections like we did

we wouldve had this aswell if our people had followed the advice of baba thakur singh ji and shaheed baba manochal ji instead of boycotting the elections like we did

Yeah, boycotting the elections was a disastrous decision. It literally lead to the downfall of the Kharkoo movement. Baba Manochahal had great political insight and wanted Sikhs to not only win on the battle field but also on the political field.

Yeah, boycotting the elections was a disastrous decision. It literally lead to the downfall of the Kharkoo movement. Baba Manochahal had great political insight and wanted Sikhs to not only win on the battle field but also on the political field.

Aren't the ppl who boycotted the elections still alive? And yes boycotting the elections was a huge mistake lead to to downfall of khalistan movement.

Chalo whatever happen happened, we should set up truth commission/oversight committe to list all failures including the above, downfalls and full analysis without naming or undermining anyone effort so mistakes don't happen again. I don't care who/which party screwed up, i m more concerned about we learn from our failures, and does not happen again for future generations as future generations aren't any better, they seem to be falling into same pitfalls (failing to see full picture) that some of our predecessors/groups did..!!