Khalsa Raj Vs Khalistan- Good Article

N30S1NGH

Chalo whatever happen happened, we should set up truth commission/oversight committe to list all failures including the above, downfalls and full analysis without naming or undermining anyone effort so mistakes don't happen again. I don't care who/which party screwed up, i m more concerned about we learn from our failures, and does not happen again for future generations as future generations aren't any better, they seem to be falling into same pitfalls (failing to see full picture) that some of our predecessors/groups did..!!

Neo Jee,

it is very interesting that when it comes to showing positives of freedom fighters such as Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Manochahal, you don't want to name any names, and when it comes to showing their negatives then you throw in any name of individual or group that you hate/dislike

Neo Jee,

it is very interesting that when it comes to showing positives of freedom fighters such as Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Manochahal, you don't want to name any names, and when it comes to showing their negatives then you throw in any name of individual or group that you hate/dislike

Your post does not make sense, I mentioned I don't want know details who oppose baba Manochal and baba thakur singh ji advise and wanted all too move Fwd with analysis without names .. But you have issue with that? So you rather have me find out who opposed the advise of Baba Manochal and baba thakur singh and do what with it exactly? How's that going Fwd?

Your post does not make sense, I mentioned I don't want know details who oppose baba Manochal and baba thakur singh ji advise and wanted all too move Fwd with analysis without names .. But you have issue with that? So you rather have me find out who opposed the advise of Baba Manochal and baba thakur singh and do what with it exactly? How's that going Fwd?

Chalo, let's move forward :laugh2:

• 1 month later...

That's debatable, look at Buddhism they don't have country look how well they have flourished both in East and West.

lol bhuddism was from central asia to china. 70% of India, since losing statehood where is it now?

Stop being delusional bro, won't even go into details of old vs new gora bhuddism.

Ram Rahim has more followers in India, than Sikhi + Bhudh combined probably. What does that tell you?

ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

lol bhuddism was from central asia to china. 70% of India, since losing statehood where is it now?

Stop being delusional bro, won't even go into details of old vs new gora bhuddism.

Ram Rahim has more followers in India, than Sikhi + Bhudh combined probably. What does that tell you?

Even Buddhism spread when emperor Ashok became a Buddhist and turned Buddhism into the state religion. He sent Buddhist missionaries all over India and even beyond to neighboring countries. So having a Raaj definitely helps a religion. Look at the Zoroastians. Once they ruled over Iran. But since they were expelled and stateless, now they are a declining religion on the verge of extinction.

"Ram Rahim has more followers in India, than Sikhi + Bhudh combined probably."

From where did you get this nonsensical info from?

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥_/\_

Raaj Bina Neh Dharam Chale Hain

Dharam Bina Sabh Dale Male Hain

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Ji

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥_/\_