Khalsa Raj Vs Khalistan- Good Article

Better to be run by your own people than of a foreign occupying power. Even if a Khalistani govt turns out to not live up to expectations it is infinitely better than the current brahminwad atheist indian empire regime.

Also khalsa raj is impossible in this day and modern age unless countries borders are broken down and people are free to live as they want in their own area's under their own religious or cultural rules.

So Khalistan is the only viable option anyone trying to hoodwink you into believing in creating Khalsa raj and continue working with the Indian corrupt system then they know the reality but they want to fool you into a hopeless dream that will never come to reality as most Sikhs even and Indian people dont want to become khalsa's they want to have a good standard of life and live in a just and fair land where they can progress on their merits and not by inheritance like hindu brahmin society is.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There seems to be some naïve questions/excuses against Khalistan. Either opposers don’t understand it or are against it for no valid reason. Buddhism spread far a wide only after King Ashoka adopted

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale has said, "the day the Indian army attacks Sri Harmandir Sahib, the foundation of Khalistan will be laid". A Sikh who has shardha in Sant Jee should not doubt his Bacha

I do not wish to drag it on since Khalistan is not here yet so we cannot guarantee anything in regards to political and economic policies. What I can say is that when true Khalsa establish Khalsa rule

If we study other minority groups fighting for land like tamil, tibet..they already got rough constitution and they even have acting PM of tibet...i like their model, tibet has pm who is highly educated/diplomatic and is working closely with his counterpart dalai lama-spiritual advisor/leader while dala lamai spiritual leader is public figure, travels all around the world- winning public opnion of mass regarding autonomous tibet... tibet pm - Lobsang Sangay- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobsang_Sangay, working in the background. ..i really think we desperately need constitution rough drafted and hopefully get everyone to agree on broader constituation points then move from there. May be thats why other groups including many sikhs themselves are not taking concept of khalistan seriously, we have nothing, nothing rough drafted.

we wouldve had this aswell if our people had followed the advice of baba thakur singh ji and shaheed baba manochal ji instead of boycotting the elections like we did

• Like 2

we wouldve had this aswell if our people had followed the advice of baba thakur singh ji and shaheed baba manochal ji instead of boycotting the elections like we did

Yeah, boycotting the elections was a disastrous decision. It literally lead to the downfall of the Kharkoo movement. Baba Manochahal had great political insight and wanted Sikhs to not only win on the battle field but also on the political field.

• Like 2

Yeah, boycotting the elections was a disastrous decision. It literally lead to the downfall of the Kharkoo movement. Baba Manochahal had great political insight and wanted Sikhs to not only win on the battle field but also on the political field.

Aren't the ppl who boycotted the elections still alive? And yes boycotting the elections was a huge mistake lead to to downfall of khalistan movement.

Chalo whatever happen happened, we should set up truth commission/oversight committe to list all failures including the above, downfalls and full analysis without naming or undermining anyone effort so mistakes don't happen again. I don't care who/which party screwed up, i m more concerned about we learn from our failures, and does not happen again for future generations as future generations aren't any better, they seem to be falling into same pitfalls (failing to see full picture) that some of our predecessors/groups did..!!

Chalo whatever happen happened, we should set up truth commission/oversight committe to list all failures including the above, downfalls and full analysis without naming or undermining anyone effort so mistakes don't happen again. I don't care who/which party screwed up, i m more concerned about we learn from our failures, and does not happen again for future generations as future generations aren't any better, they seem to be falling into same pitfalls (failing to see full picture) that some of our predecessors/groups did..!!

Neo Jee,

it is very interesting that when it comes to showing positives of freedom fighters such as Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Manochahal, you don't want to name any names, and when it comes to showing their negatives then you throw in any name of individual or group that you hate/dislike

• Like 1

Neo Jee,

it is very interesting that when it comes to showing positives of freedom fighters such as Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Manochahal, you don't want to name any names, and when it comes to showing their negatives then you throw in any name of individual or group that you hate/dislike

Your post does not make sense, I mentioned I don't want know details who oppose baba Manochal and baba thakur singh ji advise and wanted all too move Fwd with analysis without names .. But you have issue with that? So you rather have me find out who opposed the advise of Baba Manochal and baba thakur singh and do what with it exactly? How's that going Fwd?

Your post does not make sense, I mentioned I don't want know details who oppose baba Manochal and baba thakur singh ji advise and wanted all too move Fwd with analysis without names .. But you have issue with that? So you rather have me find out who opposed the advise of Baba Manochal and baba thakur singh and do what with it exactly? How's that going Fwd?

Chalo, let's move forward :laugh2:

• 1 month later...

That's debatable, look at Buddhism they don't have country look how well they have flourished both in East and West.

lol bhuddism was from central asia to china. 70% of India, since losing statehood where is it now?

Stop being delusional bro, won't even go into details of old vs new gora bhuddism.

Ram Rahim has more followers in India, than Sikhi + Bhudh combined probably. What does that tell you?

ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਜ਼ਿੰਦਾਬਾਦ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ | ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ | |

lol bhuddism was from central asia to china. 70% of India, since losing statehood where is it now?

Stop being delusional bro, won't even go into details of old vs new gora bhuddism.

Ram Rahim has more followers in India, than Sikhi + Bhudh combined probably. What does that tell you?

Even Buddhism spread when emperor Ashok became a Buddhist and turned Buddhism into the state religion. He sent Buddhist missionaries all over India and even beyond to neighboring countries. So having a Raaj definitely helps a religion. Look at the Zoroastians. Once they ruled over Iran. But since they were expelled and stateless, now they are a declining religion on the verge of extinction.

• Like 1

"Ram Rahim has more followers in India, than Sikhi + Bhudh combined probably."

From where did you get this nonsensical info from?

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥_/\_

Raaj Bina Neh Dharam Chale Hain

Dharam Bina Sabh Dale Male Hain

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Ji

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥_/\_

• Like 1