Avtar Singh Sikh Channel Tonight

Guest MrHSinghK

Guest MrHSinghK

Sadh Sangat Ji on sikh channel I watched Avtar Singh's program Chanun Munare and his talk about Bhai Veer Singh Ji and towards the end he described Sri Gurdwara Hemkunt Sahib in words i can't even say let alone listen being a Sikh. The Language used was Shocking and left me speechless

Please watch and report this guru nidhank to sikh channel and his email at asm@sikhchannel.tv

I have uploaded the video on youtube

Every Mahapurush Sant Baba Harnam Singh JI Rampur Khera, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalse believe and have had darshan of Guru Ji in Hemkunt Sahib as Gyani Thakur Singh Mentioned in his katha recordings.

Who is this guy to speak like that about Hemkunt Sahib ?

Bhai Vir Singh Jee gave 2100 rupees in 1934 for the construction of Hemkunt Sahib Gurdwara. If you bought land worth 2100 rupees in 1934, it would be worth more than 5 Crore today (50 million rupees).

At least he put his money where his heart is.

The guy in the video is typical hardcore-missionary propaganda trying to discredit/attack well-known and well-accepted Sikh scholars/historians/researchers. The guy is acting like Bhai Vir Singh Jee is part of RSS or something.

Behind the scenes Snatanists are smiling and happy, because they are the opposite side of the same coin, where they falsely accuse Bhai Vir Singh Jee of so many things (eg. destroying/editing Giani Gian Singh Jee's writings).

Guest MrHSinghK

Listen to this katha recording by Gyani Thakur Singh Ji sharing his personal memory of Hemkund Sahib and compare it to the filth that came out of Avtar's mouth

Guest MrHSinghK

this guy doubts dasam granth aswell - hes a good scholar but sometimes talks rubbish. i request him in his next program to clarify what he said and if wrong should apologize. this guy couldnt even come near bhai veer singh in terms of gyaan and prem bhagti.

You're right his next program is on tonight at 8pm uk time. I suggest that everybody reading this contact sikh channel and get him banned or make him aplogise

Sikh channel contact details are

0121 380 1050 (from UK)

0044 121 380 1050 (from outside UK)

info@sikhchannel.tv