I Embrace The Teachings Of Guru Nanak

Guest Dave

I really resonate with the teachings, and feel I have at last found my peace. but I am scottish, a westerner.

Can I be accepted by the community? or will I ?

I can feel so much love in Sikhism and a I am craving to learn more!

any suggestions please.

Guest Singh_1234

Hi friend,

You are truly blessed indeed as peace is only found when Waheguru is merciful.This is part of our journey back to our origin and yes,It doesn't matter who you are as long as you have faith and love,Waheguru will always guide you along.

Why wouldn't the community accept ? Sikhism is all about connecting with Waheguru,selfless service and helping others to connect.

To learn more -

http://www.youtube.com/user/basicsofsikhi

Hope it helps

God bless

VJKK VJKF hello Dave, of course you will. You will learn a lot and encounter a few that wont think it is possible, but you will meet so many suppotive individuals too. A beautiful journey awaits. I'm Welsh (first language is Welsh) and have been blessed with beautiful Sangat. There are a few Western Scottish sikhs out there too. I don't want to name names but prominet sikhs like Dashan Singh of Glasgow, there is also a Sikh of Scottish ancestry in Wolves his name is Eshwar Singh. So please don't worry wether you will be accepted by others. Concentrate on your Guru and the rest will fall into place. Take a step towards Guru and he will take a thousand towards you. Trully Blessed :)

Guest sikhimeraroop

Hello dave

Yeah you are free to join any religion .if you find sikhi religion to be most peaceful ,you are welcome to join :) .

You can learn about sikhi religion from internet or nearby gurdwara or from a gursikh persob

Guest authority tackna

Hi friend,

You are truly blessed indeed as peace is only found when Waheguru is merciful.This is part of our journey back to our origin and yes,It doesn't matter who you are as long as you have faith and love,Waheguru will always guide you along.

Why wouldn't the community accept ? Sikhism is all about connecting with Waheguru,selfless service and helping others to connect.

To learn more -

http://www.youtube.com/user/basicsofsikhi

Hope it helps

God bless

VJKK VJKF hello Dave, of course you will. You will learn a lot and encounter a few that wont think it is possible, but you will meet so many suppotive individuals too. A beautiful journey awaits. I'm Welsh (first language is Welsh) and have been blessed with beautiful Sangat. There are a few Western Scottish sikhs out there too. I don't want to name names but prominet sikhs like Dashan Singh of Glasgow, there is also a Sikh of Scottish ancestry in Wolves his name is Eshwar Singh. So please don't worry wether you will be accepted by others. Concentrate on your Guru and the rest will fall into place. Take a step towards Guru and he will take a thousand towards you. Trully Blessed :)

Hi Dave,

that's great . welcome ,

start learning gurmukhi as a first thing, if you want to understand the deeper meaning to GuruBaani.

it single single word is an ocean of knowledge.

english translation will get us only to a point but not far :)

take your time

Hello dave

Yeah you are free to join any religion .if you find sikhi religion to be most peaceful ,you are welcome to join :) .

You can learn about sikhi religion from internet or nearby gurdwara or from a gursikh persob

Hey Dave... Thats Awesome man! Your soo Welcome! :)

You should set up an account with SS... Alot better :)

Thankyou everyone for such a warm welcome. I'm feelin the love :chairspin:

It really is amazing how much peace I have found these last few days.

I never had any faith in my parents religion who were catholics...I Didn't like gettin threatened and forced to worship pieces of rock or participate in ridiculous rituals.

I have always known God is within me, and it is me who has separated myself from that source by my karma etc.

Anyway I will open an account and tell you all more about me.

BTW. I did have a feeling I would be accepted here, just didn't think it would be so soon. :cool:

God Bless you all.