Why It Is Adviced By Gurmukhs To Keep Dhyan Not At Forehead For Ghristis?

I think because it's a highly spiritual to do dhyaan at forhead for ghrists, as they might get immense bairaag and want to leave the gresth jeewan, it might be advisable at later age.

But ones who have Guru sahibs kirpa might do it and still be good in their gresth jeewan.

ਕਹਾ ਭਯੋ ਜੋ ਦੋਉ ਲੋਚਨ ਮੂੰਦ ਕੈ ਬੈਠਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਬਕ ਧਿਆਨ ਲਗਾਇਓ ॥

Kahaa Bhayo Jo Doau Lochana Mooanda Kai Baitthi Rahiaoa Baka Dhiaana Lagaaeiaoa ॥

कहा भयो जो दोउ लोचन मूंद कै बैठि रहिओ बक धिआन लगाइओ ॥

Of what use it is if one sits and meditates like a crane with his eyes closed.

12 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੪੧ ਪੰ. ੧੨

Source - Nitnem Bani (Tva prasad svaiye)

http://searchgurbani.com/scriptures/ds_page/41/line/12

Reading and studying, one becomes confused, and suffers punishment.

parh parh bhooleh chotaa khaahi.

By great cleverness, one is consigned to coming and going in reincarnation.

bahut si-aanap aavahi jaahi.

One who chants the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and eats the food of the Fear of God

naam japai bha-o bhojan khaa-ay.

becomes Gurmukh, the Lord`s servant, and remains absorbed in the Lord.

gurmukh sayvak rahay samaa-ay.

Source : Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji,

Waaho! Waaho! The Lord Himself causes us to praise Him, through the True Word of the Guru`s Shabad.

vaahu vaahu aap akhaa-idaa gur sabdee sach so-ay.

Waaho! Waaho! is His Eulogy and Praise; how rare are the Gurmukhs who understand this.

vaahu vaahu sifat salaah hai gurmukh boojhai ko-ay.

Waaho! Waaho! is the True Word of His Bani, by which we meet our True Lord.

vaahu vaahu banee sach hai sach milaavaa ho-ay.

O Nanak, chanting Waaho! Waaho! God is attained; by His Grace, He is obtained.

naanak vaahu vaahu karti-aa parabh paa-i-aa karam paraapat ho-ay.

Chanting Waaho! Waaho! the tongue is adorned with the Word of the Shabad.

vaahu vaahu kartee rasnaa sabad suhaa-ee.

Through the Perfect Shabad, one comes to meet God.

poorai sabad parabh mili-aa aa-ee.

How very fortunate are those, who with their mouths, chant Waaho! Waaho!

vadbhaagee-aa vaahu vaahu muhhu kadhaa-ee.

How beautiful are those persons who chant Waaho! Waaho! ; people come to venerate them.

vaahu vaahu karahi say-ee jan sohnay tinH ka-o parjaa poojan aa-ee.

Waaho! Waaho! is obtained by His Grace; O Nanak, honor is obtained at the Gate of the True Lord.

vaahu vaahu karam paraapat hovai naanak dar sachai sobhaa paa-ee.

Within the fortress of body, are the hard and rigid doors of falsehood, deception and pride.

bajar kapaat kaa-i-aa garhH bheetar koorh kusat abhimaanee.

Deluded by doubt, the blind and ignorant self-willed manmukhs cannot see them.

bharam bhoolay nadar na aavnee manmukh anDh agi-aanee.

They cannot be found by any efforts; wearing their religious robes, the wearers have grown weary of trying.

upaa-ay kitai na labhnee kar bhaykh thakay bhaykhvaanee.

The doors are opened only by the Word of the Guru`s Shabad, and then, one chants the Name of the Lord.

gur sabdee kholaa-ee-aniH har naam japaanee.

The Dear Lord is the Tree of Ambrosial Nectar; those who drink in this Nectar are satisfied.

har jee-o amrit birakh hai jin pee-aa tay tariptaanee.

Chanting Waaho! Waaho! the night of one`s life passes in peace.

vaahu vaahu karti-aa rain sukh vihaa-ay.

Chanting Waaho! Waaho! I am in eternal bliss, O my mother!

vaahu vaahu karti-aa sadaa anand hovai mayree maa-ay.

Chanting Waaho Waaho, I have fallen in love with the Lord.

vaahu vaahu karti-aa har si-o liv laa-ay.

Waaho! Waaho! Through the karma of good deeds, I chant it, and inspire others to chant it as well.

vaahu vaahu karmee bolai bolaa-ay.

Chanting Waaho! Waaho!, one obtains honor.

vaahu vaahu karti-aa sobhaa paa-ay.

O Nanak, Waaho! Waaho! is the Will of the True Lord.

naanak vaahu vaahu sat rajaa-ay.

Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani of the True Word. Searching, the Gurmukhs have found it.

vaahu vaahu banee sach hai gurmukh laDhee bhaal.

Waaho! Waaho! They chant the Word of the Shabad. Waaho! Waaho they chant with their mind/heart.

vaahu vaahu sabday uchrai vaahu vaahu hirdai naal.

O Nanak, very fortunate are those who reflect upon the Lord, Har, Har, within their hearts.

say vadbhaagee naankaa har har ridai samaal.

ਕਹਾ ਭਯੋ ਜੋ ਦੋਉ ਲੋਚਨ ਮੂੰਦ ਕੈ ਬੈਠਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਬਕ ਧਿਆਨ ਲਗਾਇਓ ॥

Kahaa Bhayo Jo Doau Lochana Mooanda Kai Baitthi Rahiaoa Baka Dhiaana Lagaaeiaoa ॥

कहा भयो जो दोउ लोचन मूंद कै बैठि रहिओ बक धिआन लगाइओ ॥

Of what use it is if one sits and meditates like a crane with his eyes closed.

12 ਦਸਮ ਗਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਪੰਨਾ ੪੧ ਪੰ. ੧੨

Source - Nitnem Bani (Tva prasad svaiye)

http://searchgurbani.com/scriptures/ds_page/41/line/12

Exactly the point. If your going to sit there with eyes closed but your mind is engrossed in flights of thought it's not pure bhagti because your mind is not present. First learn to still the mind and make it listen to the shabad before you work on dhyaan techniques.