I might be extremely harsh but what's up with all this incoherent english being thrown around? Your message itself is lost in all this ramble you have typed up, the only sense I can perceive makes it out to be some sort of a equivocal citation criticising some aspect of the Sikh community whilst requesting it to discard any radical attribute.

Chill DeccanSingh. why always in negative mood.

Vishal, yes we sikhs believe that god lives in everyone and everywhere. He is in stone, tree, humans and so on. Sikhs do not hate anyone but also they do not sit quiet if they see injustice being done to anyone. Welcome to this forum.

Dear Sikh are you believe to god in any time in any where.so pls love the all people because I think god stay in all people so love each person.

lol..what are you sayinggggggggggggg? I don't get..between ask yourself why did you make an account on this forum? to learn something about sikhism? I bet you don't even know that :lol:

ਜਾਂ ਪਿਰੁ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਤਾਂ ਧਨ ਬਾਹਰਿ

Jaan Pir Andhar Thaan Dhhan Baahar

जां पिरु अंदरि तां धन बाहरि

When the Husband Lord is within the heart, then Maya, the bride, goes outside.

ਜਾਂ ਪਿਰੁ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਤਾਂ ਧਨ ਮਾਹਰਿ

Jaan Pir Baahar Thaan Dhhan Maahar

जां पिरु बाहरि तां धन माहरि

When one's Husband Lord is outside of oneself, then Maya, the bride, is supreme.

Dhan Dhan Guru Sachay Patshah Arjun Dev Maharaj, in His Bani Raag Raamkali, is telling us that, when He is within us and we have actually realized Him through His grace, not by mere words, the main sign as a proof of this is, that, then, maya is out, maya is darkness, it can not stay there where He is, there where His Light, His Nam pervades.

So if He is within us, naturally He sees His essence soul in all, He can not make enemity(means to harm, or wish ill) with anyone, though there is nobody like Him.

Different thing is, we/us, do not see Him, neither within us, nor in others. That is why so much jealousy, so much hatred, so much kaam, so much koorr, so much krodh, so much ahankar, so much lobh .... in one word, agyanta.

So then naturally the question arises, how to uncover him within us?

The answer is through the Bani, which tell us:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ ਜਾਹਰਿ

Sathigur Sang Dhikhaaeiaa Jaahar

सतिगुरि संगि दिखाइआ जाहरि

The True Guru, shows us that the Lord is with us.

This means, this is the only approved and efficient method, all else is useless, is maanmat, is moorakhta, is agyanta ...

Such is the unique mahanta of Gurmat.

dear hindu/brahmin u say you ae very tolerant peaceful religion but why u trying to end my sikhi in punjab and kill minorities

Dear ghettosikh,

Aaam admi hindu/bhramin has nothing to do with it, they are affected with curroption by politicians like everyone else in India. Please stop stereotyping.