Sign in to follow this  
vishalsharma

Believe To God In Any Time

I might be extremely harsh but what's up with all this incoherent english being thrown around? Your message itself is lost in all this ramble you have typed up, the only sense I can perceive makes it out to be some sort of a equivocal citation criticising some aspect of the Sikh community whilst requesting it to discard any radical attribute.

Chill DeccanSingh. why always in negative mood.

Vishal, yes we sikhs believe that god lives in everyone and everywhere. He is in stone, tree, humans and so on. Sikhs do not hate anyone but also they do not sit quiet if they see injustice being done to anyone. Welcome to this forum.

• Like 1

It is true that God is in everyone and everywhere, that is why He is known as Omnipresent, or Sarva-vyapak.

Ninth Patshahee also says: Ghat ghat meh Harju baseh. But the fact is, it is He who is with us, and it is we, who are not with Him, that is why we are so mean, so rude, so moorakh, so agyanis....in one word, so imperfect.

Becuase if we were with Him, surely we had imbibed His divine qualities, His divine virtues, His knowledge, His maha gyan.

It is not that just by saying, I believe in Him, or I love Him, that one achieves Him, or gets imbued with His qualities; that also, no matter how much of poojas, paaths, jap, tap, pilgrimages, that one may do .

To be filled with Him, and to feel His presence, His nearness, we can choose to do nothing, driven away by our ahankar of caste and creed, thus by our agyanta.

Or do something, like all that, the bhagats, Gurmukhs, Har janas did and do, because there is no other way. And that is the path of action, of self surrender, of love, of devotion, of faith, to Him alone.

And that is only possible, by the tecnique mentioned in the Bani, which is simple in words, and in its execution; which anybody can perform, from a child of 5 years up to an elderly person, there is no such requirement to be a member of any particular dharam, as the teachings of our Guru Sahibans are universal, for all the mankind, not for any paricular country, caste or creed... nor any endorsements are needed, from any group of individuals...

And that technique is : Jin Har japeeya, se Har hoeeya. By this technique, when we become one with Him, we shall see Him in all, until than, mere words...mere theories...

Christ, and all the mahapurukhs, Bhagats, Sant janas, Guru Sahibans, were one with Him through love and devotion, from their Bani, we can see that though they were one with Him, but out of real humility, they never said I am Him, but always: dasn das, or like Baba Nanak said , while speaking about Himself: lalaa golaa

From their union with Him, we can see their tolerance, their forebearnce, their attitude of forgiveness, their love for the mankind, in spite of being harmed and abused by the stupid human beings, suffering atrocities, from the shameless humans.

Christ was nailed on the cross, or even defore reaching there, He was spitted and slapped, people all around Him, were shouting and laughing at Him,as if He were a mad man ....

Or our Fifth patshaee, He was made to sit on the hot plates, boiling water and hot sand were poured on him...

There are more more cases, but in the two cases above, they said Father forgive them, for they do not know , what they are doing; or Tera bhana meetha laageh.

So it is quite clear, to differntiate when one is communion with Him like Gurmukhs; or like the most of us, we speak big things, we have not even a miligram of Him.....then too, our eyes and brain turn out red in anger, we become thirsty to beat and kill those who do not think like us ....if not that much, we will surely abuse them verbally and make them feel low .... while we are fattened with our ahankar, our ego, our agyanta, and feel, that we are something, when the fact is , we are nothing.....thinking only that I know, and all others are stupid , are fake....when the fact is, we maybe worse than others ...

Then, the more we talk big and feel big, the more we show how far we are from His reality.

When one starts walking towards Him, one speaks less big words, and expresses more humility and forgiveness, then there even comes a time, one does not bother at all of the world, does not bother on debates, neither he tries to proof of he being right, if accused with any nonsense, as one remains with each passing day, more and more absorbed, in Him.

Jin prem kiyo, tinhee Prabh paayo.

He who loveth Him through devotion, merges in Him

• Like 3

Dear Sikh are you believe to god in any time in any where.so pls love the all people because I think god stay in all people so love each person.

What are you implying? Are you saying that Sikhs hate non-Sikhs?

Dear Sikh are you believe to god in any time in any where.so pls love the all people because I think god stay in all people so love each person.

lol..what are you sayinggggggggggggg? I don't get..between ask yourself why did you make an account on this forum? to learn something about sikhism? I bet you don't even know that :lol:

so what its just English guy probably has a good Indic vocubulary. Don't worry doode Sikhs respect the average man no matter how different he is. Visit Keshgargh sahib jeos.

ਜਾਂ ਪਿਰੁ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਤਾਂ ਧਨ ਬਾਹਰਿ

Jaan Pir Andhar Thaan Dhhan Baahar

जां पिरु अंदरि तां धन बाहरि

When the Husband Lord is within the heart, then Maya, the bride, goes outside.

ਜਾਂ ਪਿਰੁ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਤਾਂ ਧਨ ਮਾਹਰਿ

Jaan Pir Baahar Thaan Dhhan Maahar

जां पिरु बाहरि तां धन माहरि

When one's Husband Lord is outside of oneself, then Maya, the bride, is supreme.

Dhan Dhan Guru Sachay Patshah Arjun Dev Maharaj, in His Bani Raag Raamkali, is telling us that, when He is within us and we have actually realized Him through His grace, not by mere words, the main sign as a proof of this is, that, then, maya is out, maya is darkness, it can not stay there where He is, there where His Light, His Nam pervades.

So if He is within us, naturally He sees His essence soul in all, He can not make enemity(means to harm, or wish ill) with anyone, though there is nobody like Him.

Different thing is, we/us, do not see Him, neither within us, nor in others. That is why so much jealousy, so much hatred, so much kaam, so much koorr, so much krodh, so much ahankar, so much lobh .... in one word, agyanta.

So then naturally the question arises, how to uncover him within us?

The answer is through the Bani, which tell us:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ ਜਾਹਰਿ

Sathigur Sang Dhikhaaeiaa Jaahar

सतिगुरि संगि दिखाइआ जाहरि

The True Guru, shows us that the Lord is with us.

This means, this is the only approved and efficient method, all else is useless, is maanmat, is moorakhta, is agyanta ...

Such is the unique mahanta of Gurmat.

• Like 1

dear hindu/brahmin u say you ae very tolerant peaceful religion but why u trying to end my sikhi in punjab and kill minorities

dear hindu/brahmin u say you ae very tolerant peaceful religion but why u trying to end my sikhi in punjab and kill minorities

Dear ghettosikh,

Aaam admi hindu/bhramin has nothing to do with it, they are affected with curroption by politicians like everyone else in India. Please stop stereotyping.

Dear ghettosikh,

Aaam admi hindu/bhramin has nothing to do with it, they are affected with curroption by politicians like everyone else in India. Please stop stereotyping.

What you mean Aaam (common) hindu/brahmin is not involved?? These Aaam people voted for the Sikh killers every time. If you check the numbers, it was close to 70% who voted for Tytler, Sajjan, Bhagat, etc. after 1984. If they are given a chance today, they will still vote for them because for these Aaam people killing Sikhs doesn't mean anything!! Of course, I always add my qualifiers, there are small number of Hindus who are very good people. However, this number is miniscule.

• Like 1