Making An Audio File

puneetkaur

You may download a programme named : a Tube Catcher.

It is free.

This programme has many functions. It downloads audio and video files, and converts video files to various audio files, it is an audio editor, and voice recorder....it is the most complete free programme I have ever seen of its type.

Do let me know please, if you have any difficulties or even if you did it well.

Waheguru.

Wjkk wjkf ji,

Could anyone help with converting the below video to an audio file or downloading the same?

thank you.

this live track is an exact copy of his studio recording of the same......you may wanna try sikhsangeet, sikhroots etc for the better audio quality cd recording such as this one

http://kentkirtansociety.org/audio/Gurbani%20Kirtan/Shiromani%20Ragi%20Padam%20Shri%20Bhai%20Nirmal%20Singh%20Ji%20Khalsa%20%28Hazoori%20Ragi%20Shri%20Darbar%20Sahib%20Amritsar%20Wale%29/Kar%20Bande%20Tu%20Bandgi/01%20Kar%20Bande%20Tu%20Bandgi.mp3

http://kentkirtansociety.org/audio/index.php?q=f&f=%2FGurbani+Kirtan%2FShiromani+Ragi+Padam+Shri+Bhai+Nirmal+Singh+Ji+Khalsa+%28Hazoori+Ragi+Shri+Darbar+Sahib+Amritsar+Wale%29%2FKar+Bande+Tu+Bandgi

Thanks everyone ji for the help. I tried youtube-mp3.org & it has worked fine..

@ singh598 - Haanji, sikhroots is very good but they didn't have this shabad.. The audio format which you've posted is very clear.. However the kentkirtansociety page isn't visible properly, its showing in HTML format or something wrong with my PC.

Thanks again everyone :respect:

Fateh