Pregnant And Going To Punjab

Guest Kk

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Ki Fateh

I'm 4 months pregnant and will be going to Punjab soon. My husband and I will mostly be staying at Sri Darbar Sahib but I was wondering whether there any asthaans that we should visit that may have bachans etc relating to pregnancy.

Thank you for your help.

Vaheguru

Guest just_me

baba budha jee gurdwara. i thinks it near kirtapur, but really not sure

there is actually a certain date where it is said if you go there and ask for a child you will get it, date is in line with date baba jees bachan which gave birth to 6th guru

Bhenji,

I don't want to sound harsh, please forgive me, but why do we go to Gurdwara Sahib?

Guruji's saroop is same in all Gurdwaras, so what difference does it make?

Bhenji, even if you go to your local Gurdwara and do ardaas for healthy baby, He will listen.

Hope you enjoy your trip to India. Consult your doctors first.

Bhul Chuk Maaf ji

baba budha jee gurdwara. i thinks it near kirtapur, but really not sure

there is actually a certain date where it is said if you go there and ask for a child you will get it, date is in line with date baba jees bachan which gave birth to 6th guru

Unfortunately, People only go there to ask for SONS.

Great :) I highly recommend Sikhs to visit historical Gurdwara as much as they can to get inspiration and get connected with our roots. Take an example of jewish community, they often arrange thousands of summer trips for youth to visit israel to get the religious experience and get to know their tradition very well.

Have a great and Safe Trip !

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Ki Fateh

I'm 4 months pregnant and will be going to Punjab soon. My husband and I will mostly be staying at Sri Darbar Sahib but I was wondering whether there any asthaans that we should visit that may have bachans etc relating to pregnancy.

Thank you for your help.

Vaheguru

its not Sikhi prampara for women to go about in public whilst pregnant never mind a yatra abroad