Amitabh Bachchan Claims He Is Guru Nanak Dev Ji's 17Th Generation Son!

Guest Satbir

I do wish the person that started this thread would realise his grammatical error, go back, press the edit button and change the 'admits' to 'claims'.

Every single person with the surname Bedi I have ever met in my entire life claims to be the descendant of Guru Nanak Dev ji. Logic says only a few of them can be right.

I do wish the person that started this thread would realise his grammatical error, go back, press the edit button and change the 'admits' to 'claims'.

Every single person with the surname Bedi I have ever met in my entire life claims to be the descendant of Guru Nanak Dev ji. Logic says only a few of them can be right.

I would take his claims with a pinch of salt. It is true that Teji Bachchan his mother was from a 'sikh' family but what her commitment to Sikhi was is not clear. It takes a special someone to raise a monster who urges Hindus to kill his 'own' people.

Punjab is full of so-called descendants of Gurus. AS WLS said, all Bedis claims to be descendants of Guru Nanak and so do the Trehans, Bhallas and Sodhis claim to be descendants of the Gurus.

True, every single Bedi you come across claims he is a descendant of Guru Jee. It can be true for some(very few) Bedis but surely not every Bedi. But in the case of Amitabh Bacchan, it is true. His mother Teji Bachhan is the grand daughter(or great grand daughter) of Khem Singh Bedi. But how much her commitment is to Sikhi is quite evident that she married a non Sikh and raised a man who was good friends with Indira Gandhi and subsequently involved in 1984 genocide.

Being a descendant of Guru Jee or even the great Sikhs/Shaheeds of the past does not make you high nor mighty. Give respect to the parents and 1st generation children of these great men. But it doesn't make sense to give the same level of respect to the subsequent generations or even the Bhanjas and Bhateejas of these great men. Many of these descendants and relatives of these great men act as detractors of the Panth like the communist bhanjas and bhateejas of Shaheed Bhagat Singh who will go out of their way to prove that Bhagat Singh died a faithless atheist and will raise objections when Sikhs erect statues of Bhagat Singh with a Pagh on his head instead of a topi.

Did anyone else notice the mandir at the end. That is more important than some lineage. Guru Nanak condemned statue worship and now they're out there worshiping his statue, now that is a kind of hypocrocy.

ye i cnt belive they would do that, its so disrespectful making an idol of guru nanak dev ji, these ppl r lost for sure the man they made an idol of spoke out against it harshly some ppl will never learn