My Mom Dying With Cancer...please Pray Please....

Guest jassi

Guest jassi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My mom is in final stage of cancer and im very depressed..Miracle do happens and i beg everyone here please please pray for my mom please please...Waheguru give me strength....

WJKK WJKF

I am so sorry to hear your bad news. May waheguru bless your mother and you and all your family in this hard time. Do not let go of the name waheguru, hold on strong to this gurmantar, be strong for your mother and steady your soul. My ardas is in thought of you and your family.

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Some people have recovered from Cancer and owe it to Gurbani.

They started listening to Akhand Paath or Sehaj Paath of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jeeo.

ਦੂਖ ਰੋਗ ਸੰਤਾਪ ਉਤਰੇ ਸੁਣੀ ਸਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

Dhookh Rog Santhaap Outharae Sunee Sachee Baanee ||

दूख रोग संताप उतरे सुणी सची बाणी ॥

Pain, illness and suffering have departed, listening to the True Bani.

ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਅਨੰਦ (ਮ: ੩) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੨੨ ਪੰ. ੧੮

Raag Raamkali Guru Amar Das Page:922 Line: 18

Will suggest that you download the Paath and play it for her.

Waheguru Mehar Karan

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest nimani

My mom has advanced stage cancer also but she is taking herbal meds and we are seeing some improvemevnt. Doctorshere in usa told her there is no hope but alot of dying people with cancer got medicine from this one place in jagrawa and got better. So if you like me to give you their phone number then please give me your email adress I ll email you the number and if waheguru di mehar rahi she ll get well.

My mom has end stage cancer and doctors said there is no hope but we are giving her herbal medicine from a place in india and alottt of dying people got better from there. If you want give me your email address I can give you their phone number and most of the time they can mail the meds to your address. And it is said as soon as it goes in the mouth it starts working. Alot of people benefited from them. My mom is actually feeling better since she started her medicine from there. May waheguru bless your mom with a long life.

Guest jassi

Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh

Thank you all...ihope with sanghat ardas my mom will live bit longer....

Thanks again.Waheguru sab da ball kara......

Guest jassi

My mom has advanced stage cancer also but she is taking herbal meds and we are seeing some improvemevnt. Doctorshere in usa told her there is no hope but alot of dying people with cancer got medicine from this one place in jagrawa and got better. So if you like me to give you their phone number then please give me your email adress I ll email you the number and if waheguru di mehar rahi she ll get well.

can you please send me the phone number or contact address..my email is.jaspreetnavy@gmail.com