Dubida About Ardas Need Help

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

as the topic suggests i have a dubida about ardas but first i'd like to clear i have full sharda in dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji and full sharda in sri dasam granth sahib ji too

the only problem is i have been trying to search about puratan saroop of dasam granth sahib ji were one could find how the first pauri of chandi di vaar is written the authentic ucharan of the ardas sahib how the ardas came from the mukh of guru maharaj sahib dhan dhan sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj

but i cant get any pic or image of such puratan saroop

now the doubt which came from this

watch the 2nd video keenly

i know he has been excommunicated and he claims that the laeen dhyae is not layeen but is layee and hoeen sahae is not hoeen but its hoee and then all the question arose what does the puratan saroop of dasam granth sahib say about this as he claims in 1968 the hoyee and layee was changed to hoyeen and layeen

if any singhs on this forum can shed the true light on how the ardas in the first saroop of sri dasam granth sahib ji is written that is by dhan dhan shaheed bhai mani singh ji and the saroop written by dhan dhan baba deep singh ji shaheed i would be very obliged if any singh has pics of the saroop please post them

please NOTE I AM NOT SUPPORTING THIS BABA IN THE VIDEO I AM IN DUBIDA AND JUST WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND COULDNT FIND ANY PICS OF THE PURATAN FIRST SAROOP OF SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB JI AND CHANDI DI VAAR HENCE HAD TO OPEN THIS TOPIC SO PLEASE HELP