Advice For Sangat

Wingz23

Fateh Jio

recently i noticed that alot of people are going through depression and various other problems on Sikh Sangat... I wondered if anyone could just write positive feedback and support for Those who need help and advice.... Just a Thought

Any Advice or words of wisdom will be great

Fateh

That's great idea

My advice is to be around people who make you feel good........ They do so much that just make you smile :)

I dont think thats a good habit.. i forgot why but i remember reading somewhere you shouldnt do that: go to people that say good things about you just for that sake .. it was paired with dont go to you relatives/cousins house if you have no reason to go there.................... thanks I kinda forgot about that book I think im gonna get back into it I was like half way through it... I could post a snippit of where it said that in more detail if you want otherwise sorry for disapproving your advice.

No I don't mean go to somone who will say good things about you I meant surround yourself around positive people... Not negativity

I understand what your saying though... But it's not what I meant :)

People who will help you and give by telling you what you need to change... Sort of like constructive criticism... Hope that makes sense