Bikram Majithia Modifies Guru's Shabad

Yoda

This Hukamnama from Takht Sri Hazur Sahib will not stand in the Sikh community. I feel this is another game being played here with the Sikhs. I dont see Gurbachan Singh's name on this Hukamnama. When has Takht Sri Hazur Sahib in recent times come out with thier own Hukam on Panth issues?

I believe this is another way the political Jathedars are up to there old tricks of splitting the Sikhs on one more issue. Sri Akal Takht Sahib will most likely issue a hukam on the contrary of this Hukam.

Majority of the Sikh community see Takht Sri Hazur Sahib as a place where Hindu rituals are openly practiced and do not take them seriously. I don't agree but it is a popular view.

If Sikhs want to release Sri Akal Takht Sahib from Badals hands. They should look to Takht Sri Hazur Sahib and actual Akali Nihangs of today.

This Hukamnama from Takht Sri Hazur Sahib will not stand in the Sikh community. I feel this is another game being played here with the Sikhs. I dont see Gurbachan Singh's name on this Hukamnama. When has Takht Sri Hazur Sahib in recent times come out with thier own Hukam on Panth issues?

I believe this is another way the political Jathedars are up to there old tricks of splitting the Sikhs on one more issue. Sri Akal Takht Sahib will most likely issue a hukam on the contrary of this Hukam.

Majority of the Sikh community see Takht Sri Hazur Sahib as a place where Hindu rituals are openly practiced and do not take them seriously. I don't agree but it is a popular view.

If Sikhs want to release Sri Akal Takht Sahib from Badals hands. They should look to Takht Sri Hazur Sahib and actual Akali Nihangs of today.

Hukam from Takhat Sri Hazoor Sahib is a hukam. If anyone thinks otherwise he/she is not a Sikh.

Senior Badal also saw Majithia as a rival to his son Sukhbir, so maybe some politics.

On the other hand you don't see the Jathedhars taking action against those involved in the Genocide of Sikhs.

Don't fall into a conspiracy theory or make it sound like a political issue! This person, Majithia has been excommunicated from panth. The end.

If you don't like the verdict that's different issue.

Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib Dramatically Pardons Majithia by Accepting His Apology

Hukamnama-28.04.14.jpgCHANDIGARH, Punjab (April 28, 2014)—Jathedar of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib (Maharashtra) has issued a dramatic fresh Hukamnama (religious edict) today, pardoning Bikram Majithia after accepting his unconditional apology tendered by him for distorting Bani of 10th Guru. This move of the Nanded based Sikh Takht has forced Sikhs to suspect that a deep conspiracy is behind the entire episode.

As Bikram Majithia has also offered along with his in his apology to undergo religious penance for the lapse on his part, the five Singh Sahibans council of the Takht has decided to forgive him of principle. The Hukamnama says that he will be pardoned after he undergoes a religious penance to be announced by the Singh Sahibans.

The episode has left some serious questions. Sikhs believe supreme authority on Sikh affairs lies in Sri Akal Takht Sahib, and rest of Takht Sahiban work under it, so the fact that Jathedar of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib made such decision of its own is a direct challenge to Supremacy of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Even though the Jathedar of Akal Takht Sahib is considered as a puppet of the Badal family, traditions cannot be changed. The episode leaves many doubts as Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib made its decisions in such unprecedented haste that it seems as though it was pre planned. Some Sikh circles termed the move on the part of Takht Sri Hazoor Sahib as a mockery of the Khalsa Panth.

On the contrary, a photoshopped “hukamnama” signed by Giani Iqbal Singh had also surfaced online. Giani Iqbal Singh, who was earlier sacked by Patna Sahib management, later declared that he had issued no hukamnama against Majithia.

http://www.sikh24.com/2014/04/takht-sri-hazur-singh-dramatically-pardons-majithia-by-accepting-his-apology/#.U2DBpfmSxz0

After playing the video few times, it appears it might be honest mistake not malicious..it didn't seem like he realize about it before changing gurbani it just came out very very wrong and grave and realize it later ..however, guru maharaj sada bakshandar hai, he knows true intentions of everyone. After he realized he made a mistake- he apologized without any reservations or condition both jathedars probably felt his mistake was unintentional not malicious and unconditional apology was genuine and forgave him. I agree with jathedars thoughtful decision as i felt it might be honest mistake on his part.

With all that being said, this event or his apology still does not excuse him from drug crimes he committed, he is drug smuggler, runs the criminal drug cartel organization with badal.sarkar...he should be charged criminally including exortion on various drug related crimes on this premises alone. Hope he can get full jail term and learn from this type of crimes just like he learned from above event.