Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke Vs Italy Singhs Debate

Guest dasguruka

watched it - another waste of time by singhs - as there are much much huge issues facing the Sikh kaum. I feel Dr. sahib answered the questions perfectly and professionally, i also feel the singhs said the right thing for Dr sahib not quote unnecssary and debated issues in his lectures. Its' a minor mistake by Dr sahib however we have much bigger issues to deal with at present in the world.

Dr sahib should be suppported either way - how many such authors do we have at present

Ironically enough, biggest weapon of RSS is to keep up hindu phobia paranoia / fear (absence of love/clarity)/insecurity alive within sikh community to keep community divided, and to keep community deprived of spiritual evolution(absence of doubts, fear mongering) that's all. Job finished..and surprisingly, they are not directly involved into keeping hindu phobia alive as they let rat (hindu phobia/paranoia) loose already in the community, its already doing its work itself without any direct involvement by anyone.

I have spent good amount studying buddhism (mahayana) they share many indic concepts/traditions with eastern religions like hinduism and their sub school of thoughts yet, sikhism yet whole world knows how buddhism is seperate religion/dharma...they been under rss attack as well defended against them quite well whilst keeping steady fast in perserving their traditions and history, they didn't loose one iota of their spiritual traditions, history respects, traditions, heritage in fear of hindu phobia compare to our sikh community where sodhakh committe wale avtars/gianis are born every second to save the panth with inadequate vidya or training ending up doing more damage than good.

Guest dasguruka

Personally, what I thought is that if he believes those are made up figures then why not just say those are made up and not attatch Gurbani as a reference.