Warning!

Gurjeet_Kaur

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

This morning on my way to school i stopped by a shop called cinnabon. I know this place exists in the G.T.A. other then that I'm not sure where it is located throughout the world. Anyways, I asked the cashier if i could have a list of ingredients of what goes in the buns. I found out that there is LECITHIN and EGGS in them. There could be more stuff, but i just stopped reading.

So next time you are at a food shop/restaurant just ask for a list of ingredients. If they don't supply one, don't eat there!

orrr u could just not eat out at all

but the best solution would be to become bibeki...

The ideal solution would be to become bibeki. However, some don't have the need, will, want or Guru sahib's kirpa to be bibeki. It's not something that is easy to adopt.

So until we are all want to, or need to or have the will to become bibeki, until Guru Sahib decides that we are good enough to be bibeki, there is no harm in making sure what you eat is vegetarian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's like one of those things..where...if you want to stay protected from STDs, you practice absitence.

If you want to purely and ultimately remain vegitarian, the best way to do it is not eat out .

Sometimes, at restaurants ...it is very easy to overlook some of the ingredients that compose the recipe.

Infact, you'd think for pizza..you have the dough, cheese, and ingredients. Well, from past experience more items go in making the dough (farina, yeast, brown sugar, eggs, grantulated garlic, salt, wheat rye, olive oil, and etc.) than the pizza itself.