Amrit Sanchar Happening In Canada - Without Dasam Bani

1.whatever Darshanu wants to do.....its N-O-T an amrit sanchar and will never be.

2.Since I know some missionaries myself.This idea of doing amirt sanchar without Dasam Bani has alway been there in the missionary circles. They just didn't have a clue :surrender: of "what 5 banis" missionaries wanted to read. Well now Darshanu has defined it for them now :toohappy: :toohappy: :toohappy:

3. seems like he want to revive the debates again ....I mean you need the fuel to start the fire right?

4. its seems like his attempt to show the middle finger to the panth by saying, "You have excomunicated me, what can you do now?" :strong:

They can do what they want. Without Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Banis, their 'Amrit' is not real Amrit and the people who take this so called Amrit will not be Amritdharis. Reading the Panj Banis is the only way Amrit Sanchaar can be considered legitimate, and this is what everyone regardless of their Jatha/Sampradha affiliation all follow. Tommorow they will say they want their Panj Pyaras to also wear Pants during an Amrit Sanchaar or do some other change. There is no end to their anti Gurmat ways.