Guru Sahib's Visit To Rome

There is also a wall painting with in one of the Vatican buildings (not sure if its in the sistine chapel) which says 'devine sikh guests' (i will post the photo shortly).

Theres supposed to be an engraving of some sort related to sikhi in the vatican gardens on a stone sculpture.

And there is also a wall painting of a rebab in a cupboard by raphael. Will also post this pic :)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

It is just sooner or later that more and more evidence will begin to appear of Sri Satguru Nakak Dev Ji Maharaj's journey. I may not even be suprised if any evidence is found within the U.K.

I took this picture myself on my phone lol it went viral from facebook.. Its from the Leeds GNNSJ gurdwara :D

P.s regarding uk... Sant Baba Isher SIngh Jee always used to go do bhagti underneth a certain tree in Birmingham when they used to visit uk... When asked by a Sikh why they always go to this place and do bhagti they replied , Dhan Guroo Nanak Dev Jee Maharaj did bhagti here himself!

All this has been taken from Harpal Singh Kasoors website/research. He is the one who visited many places related to Udasis of Guru Nanak Sahib and got it confirmed from the Vatican.

satguru.weebly.com

He has also visited Egypt, Uganda etc to confirm Guru Nanak Sahibs visit to these countries.

• 5 months later...