Another Sikh Converted

Guest Guest

Guest StarStriker1

Duno doubt it, i mean, if u convert to that religion, u gotta change your full name, her havin pavanpreet, could bcoz her family may be from malerkotla or other part of east panjab. Many of the muslims frm our panjab, have sikh 1st names, but muslim surnames, such as singers (sukhi khan, pargat khan, jagdev khan, manpreet akhtar etc)

Guest StarStriker1

Yea i jus googled it, turns out, its the daughter, of that famous honour killing of the atwals. My goodness, if she has geninely bcome muslim, tho shes not wearing a hijab (a trophy of a new convert), then thats double besti to that family of theirs, the murder, then the choice of marriage of their baandhari kurri! Though i will state again, her keepin her 1st name is odd, if she has switched sides, yuck!

Guest Mandeep

What is it with apnia kuria these days? There seems to be no honour of being Sikh left in them! She is Jagdeesh Singh's neice - he appears to be on alot of the debates on the Sikh channels and he is a full Amritdhari - I feel sorry for him!

I do have an observation I would like to share; I went out to a popular bar this weekend (Indigo Lounge in the Cube Mailbox) and noticed quite a few Sikh guys and girls and then also notice a good deal of muslims guys. I saw a difference, the Muslim guys obviously worked out at the gym and you could see they had better physiques whereas the Sikh guys were not in good shape at all - either too skinny or overweight. If I can see such a poor state of us Sikh men then surely our Sikh women also see this and compare us to the Muslims.

We really must wake up, things are getting so bad now. We complain about the Indian gov messing our youth up, but what excuse do we have here in the UK - we cant blame the Indian Gov for the poor state of our youth here in the UK can we.

The Gurudwaras must go through a Change to entice the youth with other activities aprt form praying - for example a Social clinic where youth can go to talk to someone about their problems and just get some confidential advice without being judged and a centre of team building / clubs / sports etc...

Just an opinion, its just so sad that our girls and out guys are just going in a self destruct direction. The old men that run the Gurdwaras are so out of touch that they are not really benefiting the Sikh community - they just seem to be there cause they have no other purpose in their lives.

SO SAD!

She's brought more shame on her family and her own mother who she claims to be honouring. She obviously thinks that marrying a musla and having two kids with him somehow show how she is a strong woman but all she has done is bring more disgrace on her mother and her family. She is just following that idiotic Sangera woman who has made a career of dragging the community through the mud.

Mind you having read the background of the case, her mother was having an affair with a work colleague when she was taken to India and murdered. If she wanted another man she should have divorced her husband at the very least.

She's brought more shame on her family and her own mother who she claims to be honouring. She obviously thinks that marrying a musla and having two kids with him somehow show how she is a strong woman but all she has done is bring more disgrace on her mother and her family. She is just following that idiotic Sangera woman who has made a career of dragging the community through the mud.

Mind you having read the background of the case, her mother was having an affair with a work colleague when she was taken to India and murdered. If she wanted another man she should have divorced her husband at the very least.

Nearly all the cases of Sikh girls who are victims of love jihad come from broken homes or where there are huge kalesh/family problems as is the case of this girl. They did not receive the love and affection due to the family problems. Very often they begin to live in a bollywood alternative reality world, somehow wanting to be rescued by some hero who will give them that love and affection. And who comes in to fill in the vacuum? that's right the bros next door representing the crescent moon. Victims of love jihad are almost always a result of bad parenting.

Guest Guest

Muslim males seem to be alot more mature then sikh males at a younger age. This is due to muslim casturation of genitalia. When one is abstinent from sexual activity due to the above. The power one has is imence. One becomes a man much quicker. Hence he has a mans brain instead of a teenagers. They use this to manipulate girls and convert them. Its all to do with tostestrone . Keep the precious semen fluid within and you to will become stronger then ever. Just stay abstent from masturbation for 7 days continually and feel how powefull you become. The power is wirhin you. I stopped and now I can have any girl I desire. Listen to these words beforw its to late.