Buzarg Dastar Wala Sikh Smoking- Disgusting But Such A Petty At His Condition

N30S1NGH

This is not surprising, I have seen many people with Dastars/turbans and large flowing black/grey/white beards drinking alcohol, using profanity/swearing, being hardcore kaami, etc.

Before when I used to see an old person with Dastar and large flowing beard, I used to have utmost respect for the person thinking that they are probably way more Chardikala than me.

But from what I've personally experienced and what I've been able to see online through social media, having a turban and big beard doesn't make someone special.

Karmee Karmee Hoi Veechaar.....

This is not surprising, I have seen many people with Dastars/turbans and large flowing black/grey/white beards drinking alcohol, using profanity/swearing, being hardcore kaami, etc.

Before when I used to see an old person with Dastar and large flowing beard, I used to have utmost respect for the person thinking that they are probably way more Chardikala than me.

But from what I've personally experienced and what I've been able to see online through social media, having a turban and big beard doesn't make someone special.

Reminds me of being a kid and went to India....stopped at a Dhaba saw sardars having a drinking session. The above photo the sardar seems to be smoking drugs on foil paper.

don't let external appearances fool you....I learn't that the hard way.

Reminds me of being a kid and went to India....stopped at a Dhaba saw sardars having a drinking session. The above photo the sardar seems to be smoking drugs on foil paper.

yep, sadly that seems more like heroin rather than crack.

I mean what the hell..............he gets to that age and some younger addicts are helping him inhale this fast rapid high .........sad..sad...sad...

It may be a one off for medical reasons, or that he has a mental condition and that the picture was staged to discredit Sikhs.

Smoking in any shape or form is strictly banned in Sikhism. Nihang Singhs call it Gadha Sungna (sucking a donkeys back side)

It may be a one off for medical reasons, or that he has a mental condition and that the picture was staged to discredit Sikhs.

Smoking in any shape or form is strictly banned in Sikhism. Nihang Singhs call it Gadha Sungna (sucking a donkeys back side)

Not "sucking", inhaling/smelling.

Sungna means to inhale/smell, not sucking/ingesting.