Buzarg Dastar Wala Sikh Smoking- Disgusting But Such A Petty At His Condition

N30S1NGH

Bazurgs with white dhari do everything. Theres this chamar in his 60s who used to work for my nana in india. he took amrit and became a sikh but he then started drinking and my nana got angry and told him to take his gatra off if he cant stop drinking.   He took it off but continued keeping his long white dhari. One yr I was in in India and this same man with his pagh and long white dhara was on the phone with some woman from the pind and planning to hook up with her in the evening!  I was standing right there and he was talking to her saying how hes gonna do it with her in the barn and he told her to wear bangles and a bindi when she comes!   I wasnt the only one there   there were like 5 other men   but they just stood there listening to the phone call like its completely normal!    

U see dirty old buddhe doing all sorts these days.    The dirty old buddis are just as bad. 

You go out any time you'll see punjabi folk smoking and drinking. All be it, mainly younger ones. But that's the thing with young folks one day they too will be old 'baba' types. Just because they look different in the outside doesn't mean the internal thoughts and habits change. Today's old man was yesterday's young man (they've seen and done much of what we do)