Totally Ashamed! Sikh Man Sentenced To 20 Years For Raping!

I have heard that nihang singhs would forcibly remove the kesh of animals who committed such crimes. Reading this article, one can see the sense in such a policy. I am shocked to read that the Sikh community has asked for leniency for this scumbag. To the contrary, now that legal justice has been done, the Sikh community should seek out their own panthic retribution against him as well.

He did a horrible thing. No doubt and the law will deal with him. American prisons are no walk in the park. Due to their criminal justice system they practically have wild dogs locked up ready to bounce on weak prey. They lock people up and practically throw away the key; 75 years, 100, 2 life time, 3, 4, and the big one 200 years. Many go insane sitting in there.

Disgusting act by a disgusting individual. However, what also disgusts me are the racist comments by readers of the articles. Shame.

Yeah, just one sinful person give's the whole community a bad name. Doing a kaam related crime is the most shameful crime. The guy should have atleast thought a little bit about his Dastar and beard before doing what he did. Sikhs are like one big family. If one Sikh does something good, we all feel proud, but if someone does something really bad like this guy, then we all will lower our heads in shame.

!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

How big is this story in the US ? Is it in national news headlines ? I have some white / Christian American friends and I'm so hoping they don't see this story.

Someone should rip his dastar off and make sure he doesn't put it back on.

Please tell me this story isn't in the national headlines ?