Paathi Watching Youtube While Reading Akhand Paath

I do

I guess that went without saying.

matter & the fact is shouldnot we hate ourselves , that we cannot spare time to listen to Gurbani or recite ourselves , instead we bewhy cannt lieve in ritualism of getting the Paath done , are not we trying to cheat ourselves & guru Sahib ji , our ten Guru Sahibaan taught us to rise above Ritualism and we still fall for it ?Why cannot we spare

TIME TO atleast listen the Paath if we want to get it done , do we not have even 2days spare in the name of Guru? biggest shame is on the person who is getting it done by paying for it.

are not we trying to cheat ourselves & guru Sahib ji ,

Bhaji, we ARE cheating the Great Guru. But the problem is that people who control Gurdwaras are negligent in this duty. if they set some kind of program whereby families who have Akhand Paths, have a specific duty involving paath-pooja, then things can get better.

Akhand paaths are booked months in advance so no family could use the excuse that they don't know what to do, or can't learn what to do.

Committees only care about money, in my experience.

Bhaji, we ARE cheating the Great Guru. But the problem is that people who control Gurdwaras are negligent in this duty. if they set some kind of program whereby families who have Akhand Paths, have a specific duty involving paath-pooja, then things can get better.

Akhand paaths are booked months in advance so no family could use the excuse that they don't know what to do, or can't learn what to do.

Committees only care about money, in my experience.

Actually what I want to point is why indulge in the ritualism ? cannot we spare 2-3 hrs per day to do path ourselves at home if we really want a thanksgiving , we can perform full sehaj path in 10-15 days , and we will really get laha of understanding Baani really .Which in turn make us eligible for more kirpa from the eternal Force.

Actually what I want to point is why indulge in the ritualism ?

Little understanding of the concept amongst Sikh people = greed of gurdwaras run as businesses.

Why would a Gurdwara turn down an akhand paath when they can get £1000 (in the UK) for doing it?