Is Turban Going To Vanish With Dieing Status Of Kaur

well actually ive noticed one thing k je kuri amritdhari hoveh she'll always want an amritdhari husband

but eho jehe amritdahri singh v hai jo app singh ne par wife gori mem a LOL

basically many singhs get married to ordinary keshdhari/sehajdhari girls.

That's why many parents don't let their daughters take amrit before marriage because they also notice this, that its much harder for a amritdhari GIRL to find a partner...

well this is what I've seen

baki bhul chuk maaf ji

Yes, Sikh girls are now ashamed of a Sikh man with with turban. The solution is, teach them about religion right from the childhood and don't give them too much freedom. If you give women too much freedom they will eventually get corrupted.

Are you serious?

Too much freedom corrupts women? What does it do to men?

well actually ive noticed one thing k je kuri amritdhari hoveh she'll always want an amritdhari husband

That's why many parents don't let their daughters take amrit before marriage because they also notice this, that its much harder for a amritdhari GIRL to find a partner...

baki bhul chuk maaf ji

you said it right.

Amritdhari guys specially in India want to marry sehajdahri girls.

You will see Singhs in Dumalla with wives full with make up and no chunni on their heads.

It goes both ways.

What a SIKH he would be, who will change himself for a girl :)

He who don't even care about the Guruji's will, for a sake of a girl can cut his hair, I don't think he himself is worthy of being KHALSA.

I have seen many punjabi families who are so busy in Show-offs that they don't even care to make their children learn about sikhi, They themselves are so busy with MAYA that they make their children like them and then they complain about things getting wrong with the Youth.

I am not sure but my heart says that sikhi will raise to heights in coming years :) coz this religion is based on truth and practical knowledge.

you said it right.

Amritdhari guys specially in India want to marry sehajdahri girls.

You will see Singhs in Dumalla with wives full with make up and no chunni on their heads.

It goes both ways.

Yeah that's true! :no:

the worst thing is you actually see many girls who want to take amrit but are stopped for this reason that - its harder to find rishte! and then later they loose interest or get side tracked by other things as once you start doing things like removing hair, it just gets harder and harder to stop! I've met many Sikh women who have told me that they wanted to be amritdhari when they were young but weren't allowed because of marriage issues and now the ambition to be amritdahri is just "something ill do before i die" lol

bhul chuk maaf ji :smile2:

baki bhul chuk maaf ji

Reasons for Amritdhari guy's marrying Gori, Kali, Brown are

1. To get foreign citizenship.

2. No Indian origin parent/girl will marry a poor guy/non-resident irrespective whether he's Amritdhari.

3. Illiterate, backward, pendu, punjabis and the Caste menace drive people away from marrying within Religion.

On the other hand there is no official record of Bibi Bhago ji getting Khandey da Amrit.

She was a warrior who chose to fight for Guru ji for that I Salute Bibi ji.

But as they are two sides of every coin, she went against Dharma of wife & daughter in law.

Which goes against tenets of Grehast Jeevan.

Bibi Rajni ji is the best example of Devoted wife in Sikh history, not Bibi Bhago ji.

Moreso only Sissy's end up marrying larraku women.

In Bibi Bhago ji's case it was a Sissy Jat !

Yeah that's true! :no:

the worst thing is you actually see many girls who want to take amrit but are stopped for this reason that - its harder to find rishte! and then later they loose interest or get side tracked by other things as once you start doing things like removing hair, it just gets harder and harder to stop! I've met many Sikh women who have told me that they wanted to be amritdhari when they were young but weren't allowed because of marriage issues and now the ambition to be amritdahri is just "something ill do before i die" lol

bhul chuk maaf ji :smile2:

If you follow Gurbani then marriages are made through Sanjog.

In materialistic world, the Norm is, guy should be rich and girl good looking/ sexy.

Otherwise it is a struggle.

Reasons for Amritdhari guy's marrying Gori, Kali, Brown are

1. To get foreign citizenship.

2. No Indian origin parent/girl will marry a poor guy/non-resident irrespective whether he's Amritdhari.

3. Illiterate, backward, pendu, punjabis and the Caste menace drive people away from marrying within Religion.

On the other hand there is no official record of Bibi Bhago ji getting Khandey da Amrit.

She was a warrior who chose to fight for Guru ji for that I Salute Bibi ji.

But as they are two sides of every coin, she went against Dharma of wife & daughter in law.

Which goes against tenets of Grehast Jeevan.

Bibi Rajni ji is the best example of Devoted wife in Sikh history, not Bibi Bhago ji.

Moreso only Sissy's end up marrying larraku women.

In Bibi Bhago ji's case it was a Sissy Jat !

haha thats true about a laraku women! but i think the typical desi bibi is more laraku than a singhi who fights for their religion and rights rather than "tu mere suit bareh ki keha ?(pushes her down the stairs)" :drop:

i know a lot of amritdhari boys who very intellectual and intelligent and do far better than other boys because they're not too busy running around girls instead they keep abit of anakh (pride). And singhs are usually more well-built and realistic instead of some typical Pappu party boy :strong:

but yeah always two sides to a coin! :biggrin2:

haha thats true about a laraku women! but i think the typical desi bibi is more laraku than a singhi who fights for their religion and rights rather than "tu mere suit bareh ki keha ?(pushes her down the stairs)" :drop:

i know a lot of amritdhari boys who very intellectual and intelligent and do far better than other boys because they're not too busy running around girls instead they keep abit of anakh (pride). And singhs are usually more well-built and realistic instead of some typical Pappu party boy :strong:

but yeah always two sides to a coin! :biggrin2:

Thanks...Kise ne ta Amritdhari Kakya nu samjan di koshish ta kiti...kalle amritdhari hi nai...ithe koi b paag waala munda le lavo....pehli ohdi preference Sardari hi hundi a......And whats the interesting thing in them is that Girls chooses the sardar rather than a sardar chooses the girl.. Sardar munda nagina hai nagina........... :tongue2: