Is Turban Going To Vanish With Dieing Status Of Kaur

" Ithe Ik Kudhi rehndi a newham ch mere gwaandi a,,,Amritdhari nai a aje..but oh kendi a....."jide wich manu mera waheguru naa dise ,,jide Sir te dastaar

na hove,, jo banda na dise..Ude naal pyaar ho te ho hooooooooooo kida jauga...she says its impossible for a sikh girl to fall in love with a guy who is not

even looking a like our Gurus without dastaar and beard.. And main b ahi sochda...Je Saadiyan dhiyaan paina ...ch ida di soch a jave ta manu nai lagda ki

sikh banda kadi kesh katal krauga.. fe ah b bura lagda hai ki ik sardar banda ik befkuv kudhi piche apna maan sammmaan gwaaa reha ha anyways

"Sardars Had always beautiful wives and princesses and Have and will always have .... "

"Sardara nu na kudhiyaa whelene di thodh, Har kudhi nu naa mile Sardar nai"

"Har full (flower) te na benda ehe, jo jasan sach kenda

bhaagaa waali hi sehje ohda pyaar nai"..

Main ki gwaaaya c monaa bankee??? Puttt Sardara da*****

Very sad state of affairs if you need a Girl to motivate you to remain a faithful Singh , i do not have words to express my feelings about this sorry state

haha thats true about a laraku women! but i think the typical desi bibi is more laraku than a singhi who fights for their religion and rights rather than "tu mere suit bareh ki keha ?(pushes her down the stairs)" :drop:

Make a Video of the Cat fight (bibi's suit larrai) & win 2014 Sikhnet Youth Film Festival :-)

http://www.sikhnet.com/filmfestival/

i know a lot of amritdhari boys who very intellectual and intelligent and do far better than other boys because they're not too busy running around girls instead they keep abit of anakh (pride). And singhs are usually more well-built and realistic instead of some typical Pappu party boy :strong:

Kid u know a lot of Amritdhari boys ?

Probably coz all girls are busy with their boy friends, Right !

Pride is ok but actually Mummy-Daddy ji won't approve.

Mummy wants a D.I.L who can work as a maid/cook.

Daddy wants big dowry from wealthy Desi Kurram's :-)

They are all Pappus.

Wise never judge a book by it's cover.

but yeah always two sides to a coin! :biggrin2:

Same as Khandey di dhar (double edged)

Kid u know a lot of Amritdhari boys ?

Probably coz all girls are busy with their boy friends, Right !

Yeah family and friends ! Not every boy becomes a boyfriend. Yeah some girls are busy with boyfriends (two sides to the coin you see :laugh2: )

Pride is ok but actually Mummy-Daddy ji won't approve.

Mummy wants a D.I.L who can work as a maid/cook.

Daddy wants big dowry from wealthy Desi Kurram's :-)

Hahahahahha you’re so funny haha! :lol2: :lol2:

That’s the typical pappus mummy daddy ji

They are all Pappus.

Wise never judge a book by it's cover.

lehhhhhhhhh!! I didn’t say ALL ! ALL apne kolo make up kar leya :p

but yeah always two sides to the khanda!

Bhul chuk maaf :blush2:

So who is it going to be ?

* FISHERMAN

Wife wanted, must be able to dig, clean, cook worms and clean fish. Must have own boat with motor. Please send photograph of motorboat.

* SALESMAN

Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelor's around is now looking for a wife. And you could be the lucky one he chooses! Has own house, car and a successful carrer!

* ECONOMIST

I am in demand of a wife. Supply is great though my requirements are high. However the Elasticity of my demands should not bear too heavy a burden upon the national interest.

* MATHEMATICIAN

Wife required to complete the formula of my life. Must be numerate and understand complex algebraic logarithms. Needed to help further my family unit.

* IT CONSULTANT

Well there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down and the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve efficiency

* POLITICIAN

I feel there is a need in this world, to improve the ways we live, to harmonize the processes of life and to build upon past differences and short comings. I believe that we the people need someone to share our lives. To feel the joys of parent hood, and bear the social responsibilities, as we should in a civilized society................. (etc

etc and never getting to the point)

* CAR DEALER

Wanted a sturdy, reliable, low depreciating wife. Should be in excellent working condition.

* FARMER

Wanted a wife from good stock. Required for breading.

* LAWYER

I hereby propose to solicit myself as an eligible candidate for the post of wife after marriage. The person whom I'm looking for should be strictly a girl. The girl should be strictly a girl, with evidence to support this view that she is a girl. The girl should be willing to surrender to the service and jurisdiction of My Lord i.e. Myself. Any

objections would be overruled and will not be sustained. Apply in limited confidence as all liabilities are null and void in the event of failure on our part of any kind whatsoever.

* PILOT

Wife required to complete my life. Please only level headed applicants. She must not have her heads in the clouds, but have her feet firmly on the ground. Her heart must be in it for the long haul. And she absolutely must also be aerodynamically sound!!

* BANKER

Wanted wife who takes interest in me and credits me with her service.

* ACCOUNTANT

Required a girl - 5'8' & 34' 24' 36' with a good head for figures. She must be averse to making unnecessary expenditure and her very nature should be one of generating as few expenses in my life as possible. She should profit from a nice personality and be a credit to her family.

* BUILDER

Wanted a wife to help build upon the foundations of my life. Must be homely and willing to build relationship from the groundup.

* DOCTOR

I am looking for a wife to cure the emptiness in my life. However if you feel the need for a second opinion then it's fine by me.

* ARMY COMMANDO

My mission in life is to find myself the perfect wife. Successful applicants must be able to use a penknife and a compass, She who dares wins.

* RACE CAR DRIVER

A model wife required to fit in with my fast track life. Must be able to keep pace!

* ASTRONAUT

I'm searching for a wife to fill the space in my life. Someone to share my universe. Must have looks that are out of this world!

So who is it going to be ?

* FISHERMAN

Wife wanted, must be able to dig, clean, cook worms and clean fish. Must have own boat with motor. Please send photograph of motorboat.

* SALESMAN

Once in a lifetime offer, to get yourself the original, genuine article. One of the most handsome and smartest bachelor's around is now looking for a wife. And you could be the lucky one he chooses! Has own house, car and a successful carrer!

* ECONOMIST

I am in demand of a wife. Supply is great though my requirements are high. However the Elasticity of my demands should not bear too heavy a burden upon the national interest.

* MATHEMATICIAN

Wife required to complete the formula of my life. Must be numerate and understand complex algebraic logarithms. Needed to help further my family unit.

* IT CONSULTANT

Well there is definite room for improvement in my life. The speed of my current flows of information and processes is slowing down and the injection of a wife into my life is bound to improve efficiency

* POLITICIAN

I feel there is a need in this world, to improve the ways we live, to harmonize the processes of life and to build upon past differences and short comings. I believe that we the people need someone to share our lives. To feel the joys of parent hood, and bear the social responsibilities, as we should in a civilized society................. (etc

etc and never getting to the point)

* CAR DEALER

Wanted a sturdy, reliable, low depreciating wife. Should be in excellent working condition.

* FARMER

Wanted a wife from good stock. Required for breading.

* LAWYER

I hereby propose to solicit myself as an eligible candidate for the post of wife after marriage. The person whom I'm looking for should be strictly a girl. The girl should be strictly a girl, with evidence to support this view that she is a girl. The girl should be willing to surrender to the service and jurisdiction of My Lord i.e. Myself. Any

objections would be overruled and will not be sustained. Apply in limited confidence as all liabilities are null and void in the event of failure on our part of any kind whatsoever.

* PILOT

Wife required to complete my life. Please only level headed applicants. She must not have her heads in the clouds, but have her feet firmly on the ground. Her heart must be in it for the long haul. And she absolutely must also be aerodynamically sound!!

* BANKER

Wanted wife who takes interest in me and credits me with her service.

* ACCOUNTANT

Required a girl - 5'8' & 34' 24' 36' with a good head for figures. She must be averse to making unnecessary expenditure and her very nature should be one of generating as few expenses in my life as possible. She should profit from a nice personality and be a credit to her family.

* BUILDER

Wanted a wife to help build upon the foundations of my life. Must be homely and willing to build relationship from the groundup.

* DOCTOR

I am looking for a wife to cure the emptiness in my life. However if you feel the need for a second opinion then it's fine by me.

* ARMY COMMANDO

My mission in life is to find myself the perfect wife. Successful applicants must be able to use a penknife and a compass, She who dares wins.

* RACE CAR DRIVER

A model wife required to fit in with my fast track life. Must be able to keep pace!

* ASTRONAUT

I'm searching for a wife to fill the space in my life. Someone to share my universe. Must have looks that are out of this world!

lol..I loved the accountant..bcz its my profession too:P

hahhaha leh this is great research ! :yay: you've just proved that no matter banda kina rich hoveh he'll always be incomplete with out a women. A man of every profession has the desire for a perfect wife because women have the ability to be almost perfect! This also proves that women are able to adjust better than men. Theres so many qualities in a women that every man would desire!

I'm a truly talented young lady ! I'd fit all muahahhehehhe

oppppsss sounds like haumai kicking in :blush2:

hahhaha leh this is great research ! :yay: you've just proved that no matter banda kina rich hoveh he'll always be incomplete with out a women. A man of every profession has the desire for a perfect wife because women have the ability to be almost perfect! This also proves that women are able to adjust better than men. Theres so many qualities in a women that every man would desire!

I'm a truly talented young lady ! I'd fit all muahahhehehhe

oppppsss sounds like haumai kicking in :blush2:

I think it's the other way around -

No FEMALE without a MALE

No SHE without a HE

No WOMAN without a MAN