Are You A Panjabi Or A Sikh First? Time To Decide

SSG19

Alright, I think I have already posted this in another thread but I think this is could be a discussion in its own, hence I am starting this thread.

Time for Sikhs to le go of this garbage called Panjabi culture.All this filth of Heer Ranjjha, Sassi-Punnu, Sohni-Mahiwal, Bulle Shah, Waris Shah etc was spouted by Muslims. It certainly has nothing to do with Sikhi and contradicts everything that Sikh religion stands for. As for the moderns "Panjabi culture" thee less said the better- it is all about casteism, getting drunk/high or false pride disguised as "anakh". Panjabi culture is a defective, stupid and pagan culture. One of the key objectives o Sikh religion was to emancipate the masses from the falsehood of this silly pagan culture and lead them to the path of truth.

Anybody could be a Panjabi. Those Muslims from West Panjab and Malerkotla, those Panjabi Hindus, those cults like Ravidasis,Radha Swamis, Dera Lucha Sauda and all such zillion followers of such false evil cults are all Panjabis. Should we embrace them as our brothers? Well I can tell you that they would more than glad to see Sikhs become extinct. It is time to wake up from this illusion of "Panjabiyat " and "Panjabi brotherhood". I say, let Panjabi culture and "Panjabiyat" go to hell. Let both sides of Panjab burn and turn into wastelands. All this would could be tolerated as long as Sikhi prospers and proliferates.

Time to make up your minds folks- who are you? Sikh or Panjabi?

Sikh first obviously.

Punjabi culture is good but not Bhangra(aka Kanjar) culture that has hijacked authentic old Punjabi culture. The old Punjabi culture was a chivalrous culture.

No culture is perfect. Every culture has it's flaws. point is to follow only those aspects of culture that are compatible with Gurmat. Any aspect of a culture that contradicts Gurmat should be discarded.