How To Get Rid Of Such A Situation?

From some days ago I m missing my mum alot :no: ..Don't know the specific reason but It happens when I see something is being wrong but I am not able to stop it. Then I feel so frustrated. Usually In such a situation I try to ignore Myself and then suddenly feels so lonely and then The time spent with my mum and other family members comes in front of my eyes and it takes me back in past..Where I have everyone A joint family ..An happy family ..But I have also heard " Atit nu yaad krna Changi gal nai "...and honestly I believe in this fact...and I always try to live happy and chill :smile2:

But the problem is that how to come out from such a situation forever ??Has anyone else faced the same situation when he/she is missing His/her mum alot?? :no:

but what to do when someone's Mum has become the star now and she is living in the sky...how to get rid of her memories ?

Oh I'm very sorry! I thought you were genuinely saying it.

Vaise in my opinion you shouldn't try to get rid of any memories you should cherish them!

Everyone comes onto the earth with their own naseeb and karm and there's nothing we can do to change Waheguru Ji's hukam but you could thank him for the time he gave you with your mum!

ਜੀਵਣ ਮਰਣਾ ਜਾਇ ਕੈ ਏਥੈ ਖਾਜੈ ਕਾਲਿ ॥

Life and death come to all who are born. Everything here gets devoured by Death

One day everyone will go and the only thing that will stay with you is naam.

ਜਹ ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਸੁਤ ਮੀਤ ਭਾਈ

ਮਨ ਊਹਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਹਾਈ

Where there is no mother, father, children, friends or siblings O my mind, there, only the Naam,

the Name of the Lord, shall be with you as your help and support.

Maybe when your sad and missing your mum you could Jap naam in her remembrance? because it might just get to her wherever she may be and not only that it'll support you too.

I know it might be hard to think positively but your mum wouldn't want you to forget about her or not think about her, she'd want you to remember her teachings and live a good life and mainly a happy life.

So try not to get upset but thank Waheguru ji for everything you have because ki pata if you'll have all this tomorrow ?

I'm sorry I hope I didn't come across rude with the first message :blush2:

It's normal to miss her she was your mother, so the connection is stronger. Like username taken has said try to do paat or simran, and ask God to make u stronger from inside, and cherish the good times with her. One cannot come out of this situation forever, as it's normal to have emotions, but to not dwell on them so they affect u. U have to carry on with life, it's hard but try to divert ur mind somewhere if get too emotional. It's not wrong to have memories, that love doesn't die. Instead ask for Gods help.

http://youtu.be/dX_BE5pjpak

Vaise in my opinion you shouldn't try to get rid of any memories you should cherish them!

Honeslty I love to cherish but I talked to some sant mahaparush and they told me not to remember her because this thing wouldn't let me to go ahead in my life and Past cannot be changed :(

Everyone comes onto the earth with their own naseeb and karm and there's nothing we can do to change Waheguru Ji's hukam but you could thank him for the time he gave you with your mum!

ਜੀਵਣ ਮਰਣਾ ਜਾਇ ਕੈ ਏਥੈ ਖਾਜੈ ਕਾਲਿ ॥

Life and death come to all who are born. Everything here gets devoured by Death

One day everyone will go and the only thing that will stay with you is naam.

ਜਹ ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਸੁਤ ਮੀਤ ਭਾਈ

ਮਨ ਊਹਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਹਾਈ

Where there is no mother, father, children, friends or siblings O my mind, there, only the Naam,

the Name of the Lord, shall be with you as your help and support.

and these are the same things I have been told by them...If the death is the truth of everyone's life ,it has to accepted ..

Maybe when your sad and missing your mum you could Jap naam in her remembrance? because it might just get to her wherever she may be and not only that it'll support you too.

I know it might be hard to think positively but your mum wouldn't want you to forget about her or not think about her, she'd want you to remember her teachings and live a good life and mainly a happy life.

YES ,I do but as you say I have to get her doing so but the sants say "No ,dont do paath for this purpose "... They say just forget her accepting The fact Rabb da pana Samj ke...Bcz I would be going to Baptise tommarrow some day then It would be more hard for me to be in discipline ...So I have to be prepared before I do take amrit..:)

I'm sorry I hope I didn't come across rude with the first message :blush2:

LOl ikr,, I wanted to ask in some indirect way ..it does not mean I m not stronger guy :strong:, I am but not emotionally so I Did not want to explore That I don't have mum ..But as I saw your comment :rolleyes2: ,I thought People are going to make my Abra ka Dabra......but its all fine bcz As u ask something I know I reply rudely :tongue2:

It's normal to miss her she was your mother, so the connection is stronger. Like username taken has said try to do paat or simran, and ask God to make u stronger from inside, and cherish the good times with her. One cannot come out of this situation forever, as it's normal to have emotions, but to not dwell on them so they affect u. U have to carry on with life, it's hard but try to divert ur mind somewhere if get too emotional. It's not wrong to have memories, that love doesn't die. Instead ask for Gods help.

http://youtu.be/dX_BE5pjpak

yeah thats the main problem ..memories affect me alot like when I would stand up from my bed or Sofa I would feel weak and heavy mind. like she came into me and sucked my whole energy and power and when I tell to some Giyani g or sant He/She would get alert and say " Hai waheguru...then they close eyes and after some time they ask, tere supniya wich b aundi a..aundi a ke naii sach sach das " and they tell me some ways how to come over such a situation ..... and how to kill the moh?? I still remember when a some saint told me "if you get tears in your eyes for your mum then its moh and if you understand the whole things and be a gentleman and don't break from inside and move on then its love.....and personally I wanna be in that way... and thanks for this link...

yeah thats the main problem ..memories affect me alot like when I would stand up from my bed or Sofa I would feel weak and heavy mind. like she came into me and sucked my whole energy and power and when I tell to some Giyani g or sant He/She would get alert and say " Hai waheguru...then they close eyes and after some time they ask, tere supniya wich b aundi a..aundi a ke naii sach sach das " and they tell me some ways how to come over such a situation ..... and how to kill the moh?? I still remember when a some saint told me "if you get tears in your eyes for your mum then its moh and if you understand the whole things and be a gentleman and don't break from inside and move on then its love.....and personally I wanna be in that way... and thanks for this link...

Maybe u could u advise me too of how the sant told u for the dreams to stop, as I get the same thing happening to me and it's been years they passed away.

Oh that's really good then if you've hd advice from a Mahapursh you don't need me explaining lol, but yeah they are probably trying to explain is that if you don't accept Maharaj jis ukam it will not help you in any way.

ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਜਾਣੈ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਰੋਵੈ ॥

One who does not know the Hukam of the Lord's Command cries out in terrible pain.

if you don't accept what maharaj has done you wont be able to move on in life, but I still believe this doesn't mean that your not allowed to think about her,

I think it just means that don't think and cry but instead think and be happy and thankful for the life she's given you and live it in a way that you make her proud and everyone that sees you will be proud of you too!

I always remember this quote "You don't have to be famous, you just have to make your mother and father proud of you"

Also I agree with the mahaprush because if you keep thinking back you wont be able to move forward and get on with your life! everyone's here to complete their own journey and meet waheguru and that's what you need to focus on when your upset- jap naam !

ਸਬਦਿ ਮਰੈ ਤਾ ਉਧਰੈ ਪਾਏ ਮੋਖ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥

If one dies through the Shabad, then salvation is obtained, and one finds the Door of Liberation.

awww! I honestly thought that maybe you were living in a different country to your mum!

And yeah same here I'm terribly emotional, ill probably end up crying even before a sad story begins lol

baki bhul chuk maaf