Harjinder Singh Srinagar Wale Praising The Traitors Of The Panth Badal

sat

For God sake this video is old. It is important to understand the context of this video, the recording is from a kirtan program directly after the funeral of Mrs Badal. Just because certain characters are perceived to be bad does not mean that everyone in their family is bad.

Did not realise it was old footage. Still does not disguise the fact that sift salaah of Badal himself is out of order. Praising the bibi is fine if that was her jeevan, there was no need to falsely claim Badal was a decent Mukhmantri and sevadar of Punjab and comparing him to a Darvesh is laughable.

why invite indian kirtanis to the Uk?

what shortage of accomplished kirtanis is there in the UK?

woudlnt it be better if indian kirtanis concentrated on Sikhs in india? Or even Pakistan? Have these famous kirtanis ever considered going to pakistan to do kirtan?

IMO, orgs/people like kirtan seva uk should not invite them here in the first place.

Speak to people in Pinds and unless their relatives reside in them, well known kirtanis do not touch poor villages as it no doubt impacts their bank balance and popularity. Usually they find themselves in foreign countries (to escape the hot summer months of India), where commonly wealthy locals ferry them round from one house to another. Committees and organisers in the West are as much to blame as they send free tickets and I'm sure other incentives - how else are they going to fill the Gurdwarey and golaks.

What Impression are you trying to Give Saying like that "Indian Kirtanis"??? Explain me

I mean kirtanis from India. They should concentrate on their own house. They are needed more in India. In the western world, the Gurdwaras are way more active than in india, so they should focus on this.

NOT come here, do 30 programmes in 20 days, to make a lot of cash.

Kirtan seva uk, do you make any money from kirtani jathas coming to the UK?

Speak to people in Pinds and unless their relatives reside in them, well known kirtanis do not touch poor villages as it no doubt impacts their bank balance and popularity. Usually they find themselves in foreign countries (to escape the hot summer months of India), where commonly wealthy locals ferry them round from one house to another. Committees and organisers in the West are as much to blame as they send free tickets and I'm sure other incentives - how else are they going to fill the Gurdwarey and golaks.

well-said.

what gets me, is that in india there is an abundance of potential, yet an unwillingness to act for change. Bhai Harjinder Singh should try doing a tour around Beas villages or around Bathinda area, or even go to Pakistan.

A visit by him to the UK will have no effect on Sikhs here.

I mean kirtanis from India. They should concentrate on their own house. They are needed more in India. In the western world, the Gurdwaras are way more active than in india, so they should focus on this.

NOT come here, do 30 programmes in 20 days, to make a lot of cash.

Kirtan seva uk, do you make any money from kirtani jathas coming to the UK?

well-said.

what gets me, is that in india there is an abundance of potential, yet an unwillingness to act for change. Bhai Harjinder Singh should try doing a tour around Beas villages or around Bathinda area, or even go to Pakistan.

A visit by him to the UK will have no effect on Sikhs here.

Have you ever been to India ?? I mean India not only punjab..have you?

Typical BS by this Ragi. Let's be honest here most Ragis are in it for the money. You only need to see how they act when they are invited to do Kirtan at someone's house after an Akhand Path or Sukhmani Sahib path. They are so eager to get it over with and go to the next place so they can earn as much money as possible. When asked to eat langar they will eat a little and make off as quick as possible. This is why more and more Sikhs should learn to do Kirtan and Path so that whenever they hold a Akhand Path there is no need to hire Ragis and the family themselves should be able to do the Kirtan.

As this Ragi, he is just doing the usual chamchagardi. He must think that the people listening to his BS stories about Badal's wife are was responsible for bringing so much corruption to Punjab are idiots. As the OP said, every child in Punjab knows that she was the one who Badal sent people to so that a deal could be made on how much her cut was from any deal. The Ragi's attempt to make her look like some kind of saint shows that he is as corrupt as she was.

No comment on the video as dont know much about politics and the people mentioned, but i guess its normal to do sift at somebodys function. Part of the etiquette i guess.

But talking about raagis, they do sing good and praise God more than i do, but did notice when a local raagi sings not many listen but when the ones from abroad come people go like they superstars. Some local can sing just as good. So i guess its all about publicity and fame.

I wonder if same happens when ones from here go abroad.

Have you ever been to India ?? I mean India not only punjab..have you?

No Bhaji.

but did notice when a local raagi sings not many listen but when the ones from abroad come people go like they superstars.

true say. companies like "t-series" release record after record of cheesy-pop style kirtan, and people treat the kirtanis like superstars.

Like they Take That or something, (sorry i dont know any other boy bands).

No Bhaji.

true say. companies like "t-series" release record after record of cheesy-pop style kirtan, and people treat the kirtanis like superstars.

Like they Take That or something, (sorry i dont know any other boy bands

fe paila aake vekh Sikhi di chardhaai kithe a India ch ya Uk ch... ....baahr bethaa keyboard de button dab dab ke tohra naa maar..... I have spent my 18 years in uk ,don't believe what media shows...Take a time and come to india realise the things with your own eyes..... Jithe tera West london ya newham da Guruwara sahib hafte ch 50 bandya nu langar shkonda...ithe ik din ch ik Gurudwara pure pind nu langer shkonda........