Harjinder Singh Srinagar Wale Praising The Traitors Of The Panth Badal

sat

No comment on the video as dont know much about politics and the people mentioned, but i guess its normal to do sift at somebodys function. Part of the etiquette i guess.

But talking about raagis, they do sing good and praise God more than i do, but did notice when a local raagi sings not many listen but when the ones from abroad come people go like they superstars. Some local can sing just as good. So i guess its all about publicity and fame.

I wonder if same happens when ones from here go abroad.

It is not normal to praise a thug like Badal, it shows profound weakness in the once respected Harjinder Singh. Since when do Singh's bow down to rajneetaks who sold the Sikhs for power & self preservation.

This sort of reminds me of the time when Sant Kartar Singh remained sitting during the 300th anniversary of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. Everyone but Sant Ji remained seated when Indira had arrived and they scolded those who stood up in the presence of Guru Sahib. We do not need to pay lip service to scum bags and sell outs.

The Sant spoke after Smt. Indira Gandhi. He started his speech with the slogan : I may sacrifice my head but not Sikhism.

He said in his speech, "In medieval period Rajputs used to get bounties after giving their daughters. Today this will be a curse on the Sikhs if they follow them suit. Therefore none should give his daughter to such a person who has himself insulted his hair." He said the following lines from the Rahtnama 'One who gives daughter to a Sikh and does not take anything, only he is my Sikh and would go to heaven.'

In another sentence the Sant said, "We want to ask Indira Gandhi, who has managed the throne of Delhi for you ? If you have come to bow before Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur this is not a favour to anybody. Had Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur not sacrificed himself, some Muslim might have been on the throne of Delhi, who must have been circumcised. There would have been Islam on every side and Bibi Indira might have under some veil.

"If the Prime Minister sacrifices her head as many times as there are hair on her body, even then she cannot pay off the debt of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur's sacrifice. Howsoever big a Prime Minister might be, he is not bigger than our great Guru. Such a big Prime Minister should bow before Sri Guru Granth Sahib and we should not get up to greet him."

There were slogans on all the four sides on these words of the Sant. Only these words were the main reason of the tussle between the Damdami Taksal and Srimati Indira Gandhi. The Sant would never tolerate anything against Sri Guru Granth Sahib. That is why he threatened the false Nirankaris in strong words and afterwards took action as well.

It is not normal to praise a thug like Badal, it shows profound weakness in the once respected Harjinder Singh. Since when do Singh's bow down to rajneetaks who sold the Sikhs for power & self preservation.

This sort of reminds me of the time when Sant Kartar Singh remained sitting during the 300th anniversary of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. Everyone but Sant Ji remained seated when Indira had arrived and they scolded those who stood up in the presence of Guru Sahib. We do not need to pay lip service to scum bags and sell outs.

Oh ok paji didn't know th history behind it. Just thought that's wat they do. Thanku for telling me.

Bhai Harjinder Singh ji has apologised in front of the sangat ar Guru Nanak Gurdwara Wilenhall uk tonight for his praising of badal clan, and the sangat has forgiven him therefore i to will follow the sangat and forgive him too.

Bhai Harjinder Singh Ji is an amazing kirthani and the Sangat should forgive him for 1 mistake in praising the Badal family. But something is not right!

However, in the speech shown live on Sangat channel this evening he clearly stated that he has never asked for kirtan bheta - he didn't ask when he had nothing so why should he ask now when he has everything. So why is this KSUK guy asking for £250-£300 per programme from Gurdwaras?? Is he getting commission then, as it really sounds like the guy is a promoter.

Don't know the story and don't want to know. But think about it, nothing is free, obviously there are expenses to think about, (petrol, time, accomodation, etc etc and organising it all) he has come all that way, so it's common sense to give him something, he also has family to take care of and house to maintain, and it's not like he does other work. He probably doesn't ask for anything or set any fee, but the organisers give him what they think is right so he accepts it.

When we have kirtan at home, we asked raagis how much they charge, and they said it's up to us whatever we want to give. I suggest u ask the person who u heard this from what the story is, as it's only trying to belittle Bhai Harjinder Singh further, and extending the issue.

These kirtanis live the high life

Cost? There is no cost

I have seen first hand they live in beautiful big houses when they come and taken around in big cars

Parivaars think they guroo keh kirtani so have sharda to do seva...

Most of these kirtani organisations charge big money for kirtanis, and they book like 4 diwaans a day.

Let's work this out

Sunday diwaan, 4 locations

Bheta 250 per diwaan then stage money

The can earn in excess to £2000 every Sunday.

Man, I should of become a kirtani!!!! Work hard for no reason.

Every1 just wants pump esp these kirtani organisations!!!