I Dont Understand

Guest The poor guy

Guest The poor guy

I dont understand why in spite of the rules of Daswandh, wealthy Sikhs keep all their money to themselves and dot share it with others less fortunate.

For example Sant singh Chatwal would rather illegally fund the liberal campaign with $188000. Vikram Chatwal would rather spend his money on expensive dates with international super models. People working under him complain of not being paid full wages and bad labor conditions. Chatwal is notorious for having spent a fortune on a lavish wedding for his son.

Gurbaksh Chahal, the big G, would rather throw his money on Prostitutes and beat up his girl friend while he is under the influence of drugs. Others like DS Bains prefer to spend their money on the Gurdwara elections.

When you compare them to people like Gates, Zuckerberg, Mitchell, George Soros who have done so much for the under privileged, I just feel disgusted.

I dont understand why in spite of the rules of Daswandh, wealthy Sikhs keep all their money to themselves and dot share it with others less fortunate.

For example Sant singh Chatwal would rather illegally fund the liberal campaign with $188000. Vikram Chatwal would rather spend his money on expensive dates with international super models. People working under him complain of not being paid full wages and bad labor conditions. Chatwal is notorious for having spent a fortune on a lavish wedding for his son.

Gurbaksh Chahal, the big G, would rather throw his money on Prostitutes and beat up his girl friend while he is under the influence of drugs. Others like DS Bains prefer to spend their money on the Gurdwara elections.

When you compare them to people like Gates, Zuckerberg, Mitchell, George Soros who have done so much for the under privileged, I just feel disgusted.

When such people play with cash, Today Sikh people say ," Its their own life, Waheguru gives them all that money .So let them do what they want".

And when it comes to any parcharak and Ragi jatha Who are busy in Preaching the Gurbani Here and there in this world ,people call Them """" Ohh,Its all about money,They get lot of Cash doing like so.,They are not True Sikh.,, True sikhs are from heart,Who go to langra di seva Every sunday, and Give big young mullah to The Gurudwaras Like Charity.. and those who are busy in clubbing pupping and do disco dance on Saturday night and are going to place one more wish in front of SGGS ji next day (sunday).""". Actually those are the true sikhs according to the modern approach ..

SO the main thing is that Waheguru gives money only to those Who enjoy their lives as well as who do charities (mtlb sayappa la dita..,Sikh banana khud jaroori nai).. and He does not give money to those Who do naam jab and preach the Sikhi.... ( that's a modern sikh society ).

If you find any Question in some survey like " who re the most hypocritical and fake people of this 21st century ???

Then don't hesitate to describe Sikh people...."Sach kaudha par sacha...."

When such people play with cash, Today Sikh people say ," Its their own life, Waheguru gives them all that money .So let them do what they want".

And when it comes to any parcharak and Ragi jatha Who are busy in Preaching the Gurbani Here and there in this world ,people call Them """" Ohh,Its all about money,They get lot of Cash doing like so.,They are not True Sikh.,, True sikhs are from heart,Who go to langra di seva Every sunday, and Give big young mullah to The Gurudwaras Like Charity.. and those who are busy in clubbing pupping and do disco dance on Saturday night and are going to place one more wish in front of SGGS ji next day (sunday).""". Actually those are the true sikhs according to the modern approach ..

SO the main thing is that Waheguru gives money only to those Who enjoy their lives as well as who do charities (mtlb sayappa la dita..,Sikh banana khud jaroori nai).. and He does not give money to those Who do naam jab and preach the Sikhi.... ( that's a modern sikh society ).

If you find any Question in some survey like " who re the most hypocritical and fake people of this 21st century ???

Then don't hesitate to describe Sikh people...."Sach kaudha par sacha.

Can you stop generalising Sikhs. If you think you are the "most hypocritical and fake people of this 21st century"

then it must be the case. But don' t think everyone is like you.

how do you know they dont give to charity?

One of them was on secret millionaire i remember, and he seemed to give charity then.

Some people like to keep their donations gupt,not that i know any of them, maybe that's what they do.

What we dont see we can't comment on. The amount of money they have probably doesn't mean that much to them when they spend it as they used to having a lot, but to the average person it would help a lot.

I actually prefer Mr Dhaliwals idea of not spending loads at weddings, and use that elsewhere like charity.

People do spend ridiculous amounts and others that can't afford want to copy. But who am i to say just viewing opinions, end of day it's their choice.

Guest The Poor Stupid Guy

how do you know they dont give to charity?

One of them was on secret millionaire i remember, and he seemed to give charity then.

Some people like to keep their donations gupt,not that i know any of them, maybe that's what they do.

What we dont see we can't comment on. The amount of money they have probably doesn't mean that much to them when they spend it as they used to having a lot, but to the average person it would help a lot.

I actually prefer Mr Dhaliwals idea of not spending loads at weddings, and use that elsewhere like charity.

People do spend ridiculous amounts and others that can't afford want to copy. But who am i to say just viewing opinions, end of day it's their choice.

Because I am an Insider.

And moreover try finding such things being said about Gates doing.it. Have you heard of Gates doing it. No one does secret donations. Even Sant singh Chatwal believed in Secret donations you will not find Gurudwara Slabs named after his family members.

Everyone wants fame and wants to leave a legacy behind for people to remember if they are doing something. I am not so stupid.

Do you know how many priests from Punjab, politicians from Punjab were flown in for Dhaliwal`s daughter`s wedding that too on the eve of the Wisconsin Shooting.

Guest The Poor Stupid Guy

Because I am an Insider.

And moreover try finding such things being said about Gates doing.it. Have you heard of Gates doing it. No one does secret donations. Even Sant singh Chatwal believed in Secret donations you will not find Gurudwara Slabs named after his family members.

Everyone wants fame and wants to leave a legacy behind for people to remember if they are doing something. I am not so stupid.

Do you know how many priests from Punjab, politicians from Punjab were flown in for Dhaliwal`s daughter`s wedding that too on the eve of the Wisconsin Shooting.

To correct myself. `If people like Sant singh Chatwal believed in Secret donations you will not find Gurudwara Slabs named after his family members.``

Well good for you for being the insider, but dont change nothing, if they dont want to do it they won't. I have plenty of relatives who could have helped me out when i needed the help. But does anybody care? No unless its their own family.

So the ones with luxury lives mean nothing to me as i have been on the receiving end of their greed and selfishness. I was even given old clothes at my wedding by so called wealthy relatives, and its not as if they couldnt afford it. Its called selfishness n greed.

End of day its up to them to do wat they want, unless you hint it out to them if you so concerned about their money.

Which Mr Dhaliwal u on about? I am talkin about the uk one, who thinks we should cut down all this wedding palava, which i agree with.