Sikh Or Terrorist: Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

Why would you believe what Bijla Singh said? I can show you lots of other articles telling a completely different story. Johnny ji this is another problem with Sikhs that we can't see our faults.

Is there a credible proof that he has given against congress connection? Please quote if I have missed anything credible.

Do you possess a substantive piece of evidence which proves Sant Jarnail Singh was initially related to the congress? Not an article like Bijla Singh's of course, but anything more credible and solid? DrSingha23 (up there) can easily write an article explaining the intricacies of cloning and the Sant's connection with it. An article on it's own is worthless without the proof backing it up.

Was sant ji responsible? No but this could have been avoided. Thinking that you will fight army at the most sacred and holiest darbar sahib is wrong as we'll. I personally would come out to protect my gurus harmandir. I would take whatever is coming towards temple on me and not build morchas inside especially when you know you won't win and it's suicidal mission.

What happened was disgusting? But someone had the option to change the venue.

Drummer you sound like one of those inferior-complex Sikhs who are torn between nationalism, and following the crowd, whilst simultaneously standing apart and possessing an autonomous view. Why don't you open a new thread and pinpoint what exactly it is which hugs you about '84 and after?