New Takht Outside India Led By Panj Pyaare

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Sadh Sangat ji on the 1984 London Rally on sunday Bhai Jugraj Singh ji mentioned on his speech that we need a Takht in UK led by panj pyaare.

What's your view on his speech?

I just found this on the internet hopefully his speech will come online soon.

It shouldn't be that difficult as utam jaigaso/sensible followers of each jathebandi which are now only 20% have already left their differences aside but issue is they need to step up become the actual voice in the panth than letting other 80% of over zealous followers in each group becoming loud voices causing all kind of tribal wars and divisions within each other.

WJKK WJKF,

Indeed a great idea - however what will be its' aims: police the gurdwara in the uk ? or and do amrit sancharrs? why not just have a group i.e Gurdwara sudhaar lehar type movement. We have tons of issues - I will ask my local Gurdwara committee types to see what is their reaction.I also think without communicating with all th eGurdwara in the UK this step would not be wise, Im sure Jagraj Singh is aware of that anyway.

No matter how hard we bash the Gurdwara they do need funds at to survive and the only way that is through weddings Akand paaths etc. but i agree a lot ot these are not done with marayada. So if we are going to for a Takht will it require funding from all of the Gurdwara or will it create ideas for these Gurdwaras to survive without the need of huge costs of weddings etc.

I think its a bold move and needs a lot veechar - would love to see more input on it here.

Guest dasguruka

I second what Guruvah has said.

The takhts have stood the course of time because they've been set by Gurus. We kaljugi jeevs cant copy that.