Modi Doing Shastrapooja

Jonny101

These images show Modi doing Shastrapooja. Nothing wrong in it if he wants to do it since it's a part of his religion. But what I find hypocritical is, on one hand Hindus see nothing wrong with these images and still Hindus to this day object to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale carrying Shastars at Sri Harmandar Sahib not realizing the value Shastars have in the Sikh Dharm. Sant Jee and Sikhs were shown as terrorists by the Indian media, but if Modi does it is he is simply following kshatriya tradition. So basically one law for Hindus and another law for non Hindus. So much for equality.

29sept09ModiGunWorship.jpg

Modi-weapons-300x214.jpg

getimage.dll.jpg

He can pretend worship as much as he likes. The fact is that he is responsible for the killings of thousands of innocent muslims in Gujarat.

With the unrest in in the world concerning Islamic extremism, i cant see India not being under threat from Islamic extremism. He is hated by Muslims all over the world, and i cant blame them. The fact that this man, a tryannical right wing hindu extremist is the prime minister of india is shocking and portrays the future of india to be bleak