Kundalini Shaktipat Awakening?

Palarmux

I have recently found out about shaktipat kundalini awakening, which means that some sort of spiritual "guru" awakens your kundalini. I noticed that those "gurus" are always hindus, If I want to awaken my kundalini with shaktipat is it wrong? I mean is it will of waheguru? or should I awaken it with chanting wahegurus name?

And if I awaken it with shaptikat method, is there some sort of hindu deitys involved on that awakening? and if I awaken it with shaktipat does my kundalini courages me to go into hinduism or does it matter at all who/how/what religious practice I use to awaken it?

or

Ahh okay, what about my anohter question. is it okay to awake it with shaktipat way..or is it a sin or something, since there is some sort of hindu mantras involved?

This is the same reason why yoga is critisized and misunderstood, especially hatha yoga where the belief is that kundalini and chakras can be raised purely with physical techniques, without any focus(dhyan) on waheguru....

It's fine... may be they can and I'm not disputing that, but the yogis get stuck there and don't get the blessings of kirpa that are ESSENTIAL on the TRUE path.

Now, you will be thinking, ... ''Well, what if I just cheat with this little bit and get chakras all aligned and activated so kundalini rises, then I can start my serious simran and Bhakti after''

................WELL, who are you actually cheating or trying to cheat ???

Yourself or Waheguru ???

...Think about it and look at all the references In Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji about this, and you will find that they tell you to go with the SHABAD from the beginning to the end.

ahhh, okay. So I should just practice meditation by chanting waheguru etc. Cheers.

Do what you want to do its a learning curve....be sure to read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the only advice i can give. Remember there is a difference between chanting and meditation on waheguru mantra. It seems you need spiritual knowledge. Any subject in this world need learning about and education. Similarly you need to educate yourself about spirituality God existence etc

if only it was that easy that somebody could wave a wond and awaken your mind. Sorry its not that easy. Secondly will you be able to handle the spiritual awakeniong or will you go mad because it does happen. Therefore only a step by step process is sensible.

What many people don't realise and especially Sikhs is that spirituality is meant to change you. So your no longer the teenager you was or the person you was a year ago. The change in personality and character is the only indication of successful spiritual achievement ie getting closer to God. Introspection is what is needed, meditation and stillness of mind. Kundalini process will happen itself as stated in the Guru Granth Sahib. Many white people and europeans have a thirst to learn about indian spiritual philosophy but get drawn under the shelter of fake Guru's who can offer them nothing. Osho and Sai Baba and the recent one who faces rape cases are classic examples.

It is for this reason that the last physical Guru of the Sikhs gave the Guruship to the holy book Sri Guru Granth Sahib which contains all the guidance mankind needs inorder to learn about spirituality, existence and merger with the God

Do what you want to do its a learning curve....be sure to read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is the only advice i can give. Remember there is a difference between chanting and meditation on waheguru mantra. It seems you need spiritual knowledge. Any subject in this world need learning about and education. Similarly you need to educate yourself about spirituality God existence etc

if only it was that easy that somebody could wave a wond and awaken your mind. Sorry its not that easy. Secondly will you be able to handle the spiritual awakeniong or will you go mad because it does happen. Therefore only a step by step process is sensible.

What many people don't realise and especially Sikhs is that spirituality is meant to change you. So your no longer the teenager you was or the person you was a year ago. The change in personality and character is the only indication of successful spiritual achievement ie getting closer to God. Introspection is what is needed, meditation and stillness of mind. Kundalini process will happen itself as stated in the Guru Granth Sahib. Many white people and europeans have a thirst to learn about indian spiritual philosophy but get drawn under the shelter of fake Guru's who can offer them nothing. Osho and Sai Baba and the recent one who faces rape cases are classic examples.

It is for this reason that the last physical Guru of the Sikhs gave the Guruship to the holy book Sri Guru Granth Sahib which contains all the guidance mankind needs inorder to learn about spirituality, existence and merger with the God

Yeah, I know that kundalini is strong, so there is no joking around with it. Therefore I will prefer this slow way. I was just interested on that Question so I decided to ask.