Hatred For Ardas

UsernameTaken

by modern sikhs I mean since from 19th century sikhs are losing their own place..Even at the times of baba nanak people who followed him stopped attaching themselves with their caste surnames..then why do we make excuse by only tenth Guru? its just a cheap level of hypocrisy.... Indeed castesurnames are only used as for social status these days.

our minds are poisoned in childhood telling us our gotras instead of sikhi... something like that "chal oye mundya jaake matha tek ke a jatherya te,,,"ji asi garmi di shuttiyan ch punjab nu challe. a,,jatherya de matha tekna.....enhi sharm di had kiti hoi a...jatherya utte nishaan saab b establish kitte hoye a,,guru granth sahib rakhe oye a...clan clan kari jande moorkh loki...enha pta nai ki asi indian origin toh ha te surname saadee profession te adhaar te bane a naah ki birth te... saae toh change ta hindu hi a...jedhe grow up kr gye is caste system toh

haha hor nai ta panjve cheve pardadde da naam cheta huna nai....te a ek ganda yeha gottt chete rehnda va ki saade background di nishaani a...puchan waala hove ki proof a ki aaj saada gott ohi a jedha manuwaad wele saanu milya c ..and these surnames were formed before christ haha jado din count karn lyi calender tak nai hunda c and pta b nai hunda c ki kedha event kado hoya ..and beleive karn nu poore poore tyaar a asi...ehnu kende "kanda Kaman ..Ghu*sse jaman..," ae saade lokaan da haal.

My father has the same problem he would not mind at all...and would not leave any chance to show his caste surname..ki kariye we sikh all are hungry for social status and false sense of pride. ..sikh bhaave na khaaoo,,,singh bhaave naa khaao,,,kaur bhaave na khaaoo apne aap nu...par Asi Bains a ae jaroor khona va...ae haal a meri family da...

At the end of the day..another thing that comes to my mind is that we have come out from Hindus..so its obvious that what habbit is in our blood it cannot go easily...we need 500 years more to come out from this dirty system..

I mentioned Guru Gobind Singh ji because he gave us the surname Singh/Kaur and i don't need my surname to show off my caste as i have the surname kaur meaning i am the highest of all - Guru jis princess :D

Guest SikhGuest

Sikhism was created by Guru Nanak Ji, so that the social evils(like Caste/Rituals/Superstition/Discrimination etc) could be removed from the society but now Sikhs are even more attached to those social evils specially Caste and they are so proud of telling their Caste everywhere.

Now there are even Gurudwaras of some Caste(I don't want to name those Caste)

In Anandpur Sahib I saw a small museum where they showed the hypocrisy followed by Sikhs these days which includes this Caste crap.Now Sikhism is more about "Sikh appearance" and not the Aacharan or Acts which all our 10 Gurus taught us.

• 3 weeks later...