Universal Panj Pyaare ?

Thanks for sympathy. Yes its real hard to find real saint.

But we have one saint which is eternal THE SHABAD GURU.

When you have that avasta you don't seek the limelight you seek Akal Purakh only ...those who don't push their own agenda but spend their time in bhagti and encourage others to do the same quietly are more likely to be what you are seeking in terms of candidates for panj sewa. You are forgetting Bani is the true Amrit, the Panj are just a respresentation of Guru Khalsa Panth and this takes place in Hazoori of Sri Guru Granth Sahib. The sanchar is between Guru ji and you. While it is true your Panj's avasta is important because they give of themselves during the sanchar it is not the be-all and end-all you have to work too . You have only been enrolled into school now comes lessons and study... then your practicals Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all you need is 5 proper rehat following sikhs. This makes the five beloved ones. When I say full rehat I mean all rehatnamas, 52 hukams, followings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Sahib Ji, etc.

Bhull Chuuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF