Looking For Advice

KS07

"Amritdhari guys are asking their wives to be like gorey mems instead of Guru Gobind Singh ji's daughters and kicking them to the kerb if they don't ."

really? so far I have seen the majority of non amritdhari sikh guys and even monas want their wives to cover their heads and wear decent cloths to avoid skin show off..These are the sikh girls who fight for the sake of fashion and trends..

The guys you are talking about may be considered but everybody knows these are exceptional cases and can be ignored easily.. and in my opinion exceptional cases should not be considered.

"je aaj goriyaan mema nu Gursikh munda pasand aun lag pya te ide wich kasoor gursikh munde da nai a.." These are good qualities of any Gursikh guy that are liked by every girl if she is genuine woman..."

btw you look from london and I don't think I should tell you what sikh girls are getting over here......."name and shame" both..

and one thing more, go to any Gurudwara sahib ji or get any newspaper or go to any sikh matrimonial site. and see who demands and requires more, sikh girl or sikh guy?and also see sikh girl or sikh guy, who wants us to separate from Guru Gobind Singh ji ...for sure you are gonna get your answer...

khud changiyaan hundiyan ta Guriskh munde naal vyaa kron nu thavadia linaa lagiyaan hunyian c...supne Guriskh de aune c naa ki justin beiber de... changaa bhalla munda sardara da mangta bnaa ke rakh dita te gallan karooo.........

the most famous line in our punjabi families is sung by sikh girls """ mummy mummy main sardar munde naal vyaa nai krona ,munda mainu cleanshave chahida".. so do the sikh guys sing a song something like that? naah nahh...

Veer ji

I was just pointing out that all humans are suffering from the same Maya ... my husband works in the city and he would come home and occasionally share how he was flabbergasted and shocked at the Hijabwali bibian's behaviour , now he's from a country where basically nange lok phirde on the beaches so I can only imagine what he has seen. As he says they want to be judged by the look of modesty and be respected but then the clothes are tight, face is caked in makeup and then they come to see their boyfriends and grind up on them in public. it is pure hypocrisy, same at schools and uni the kids say one thing to Ma Pio then go totally off the rails when out of sight. The guys need to behave too it's not just the girls.

I believe when you watch Bollywood movies/serials in your home you create a rod for your own back especially if you are not installing Sikh values in your kids ... I don't have any of the channels, I also restrict the influence of hollywood as much as possible and my kids so far operate in Sikh mentality, they are questioning the results of what they see around them in life in terms of Sikh values , I am supremely thankful to Waheguru that they do engage their brains . Most family members who watch those filmi things don't think of anything on a deep level it's all superficial in my experience.

Those people who keep giving headspace to jaat paat are giving their valuable thoughts to Hindu mat rentfree. They are probably the same people who need to get their chanda sewa recognised by calling it out in ardas, insisting on having partysharty on gurudwara premises at the weddings too etc etc

a

I know that my husband found my sikhi a definite megaplus , it gave him a place to be his true self not act up to being some kind of stereotypical jack-the-lad , it allows him to talk about spiritual stuff his family doesn't process or discuss possibly those gorian who like Gursikhs are like my husband they need a true partner. There is no doubt in my mind that Gursikhs are very attractive they are clean-living, spiritual, full of chardi kala and compassion what's not to like ? Unfortunately you can't legislate against stupid and that what these girls and guys and their parents are who more worried about fitting into filmi stereotypes than having true meaning in their lives

Instead of saying goreh this that y can't u be happy for jkvlondon? Her husband has accepted the Sikh faith and look how passionate he is about it. Actually Sikh guys r fussy too when it comes to choosing girls. It's both ways.

Je Goria memaa nu Gursikh pasand aunde, gore mundea nu changia Sikh kuriaa kio ni pasand a sakdia. Why is it one rule for the guys n another for the girls. Even guys want the perfect wife, not just to say to girls is right. I noticed this if a gori Marrys a guy no big deal they are welcomed but if it's a gora marrying a girl then the girl is belittled. why? Where's the equality?

I like your post honestly but I talked generally...no any comment on her personal life..je goreya nu sikh bibiyaan pasand aun lag piya ta boht khushi di gal a..but main ae kehna chonda a va ki sikh banda apna dharm kadi nai shad da..paave ohdi gf ya wife b force kare...oh apni timmi tak chad du...te ida de bathere case huye a.. and why don't we see any such spirit in our bibiyan ..? why they are ready to be labelled as muslim 'cristian 'hindu wifE? why don't they ask their lovers to convert themselves to be a sikh first and then ask her to be married with her... why why? go to the society and see who is doing inter religious marriages more sikh guy or sikh girl? obviously its sikh girl.. why are not most of the sikh girls like jkv london? and yes when sikh guy marries outside nobody says anything bcz everybody knows a new person is coming to cherish the sikhism.. and this thing is not welcomed in only sikhi but in every other relgion ... and sikhi virsa is completely different from religions where women has been respected too much even more than a sikh man by Gurus..

and I have spent my 18 yrs being monah and I m sardar sikh guy from last two yrs and I have felt the pains and sorrows of those Gursikh/turban/keshdhari guys ... and I m not talking for myself here ..khud lyi ta parvah nai marda ki main sikh woman attractive hai ya nai mainu hor batheria lol..,I m only talking for those Guriskh guys are being targetted without any reason with anti sikh identity propaganda ..to keep on showing them worse as compared to other guys...

I like your post honestly but I talked generally...no any comment on her personal life..je goreya nu sikh bibiyaan pasand aun lag piya ta boht khushi di gal a..but main ae kehna chonda a va ki sikh banda apna dharm kadi nai shad da..paave ohdi gf ya wife b force kare...oh apni timmi tak chad du...te ida de bathere case huye a.. and why don't we see any such spirit in our bibiyan ..? why they are ready to be labelled as muslim 'cristian 'hindu wifE? why don't they ask their lovers to convert themselves to be a sikh first and then ask her to be married with her... why why? go to the society and see who is doing inter religious marriages more sikh guy or sikh girl? obviously its sikh girl.. why are not most of the sikh girls like jkv london? and yes when sikh guy marries outside nobody says anything bcz everybody knows a new person is coming to cherish the sikhism.. and this thing is not welcomed in only sikhi but in every other relgion ... and sikhi virsa is completely different from religions where women has been respected too much even more than a sikh man by Gurus..

Turban guy, I respect your views. I am not intending to convert or change or give up my religion. There is no concern about it. My boyfriend totally and 100 % respects my religion as well. If white men like sikh girls, then the same goes for sikh boys liking white girls. As long as the religion is not harmed and hampered with, there should be no inequality between the two examples right?

Is it appropriate to ask for conversion as per Sikhism principles? I understand for anand karaj, a sikh needs to marry another sikh. What about in general?

and I have spent my 18 yrs being monah and I m sardar sikh guy from last two yrs and I have felt the pains and sorrows of those Gursikh/turban/keshdhari guys ... and I m not talking for myself here ..khud lyi ta parvah nai marda ki main sikh woman attractive hai ya nai mainu hor batheria lol..,I m only talking for those Guriskh guys are being targetted without any reason with anti sikh identity propaganda ..to keep on showing them worse as compared to other guys...

Yes u are right paaji.

Veer ji ,

kaam di bimaari duniya nu laghia not just gorey that's why it called kalyug ...these days even Khalsa are divorcing... and supposedly Amritdhari guys are asking their wives to be like gorey mems instead of Guru Gobind Singh ji's daughters and kicking them to the kerb if they don't . There is one bibi who posted something about her fiance recently like that on the forum, another is suffering because her husband can't stay in the marriage ... where is the idea of one team, for life, to obtain life's goal Jiwan Mukhti ? Most people are busy chasing shadows, very few are holding naam da diva to see what's real.

I am not talking about lust. I am talking about having a backbone. Yeah, punjabi guys do a lot of messed up things, but at the end of the day they have backbone. They know who they are and where they came from. This gives them some ground to stand on and assess their actions when they get too out of hand. Yet white people have lost this backbone. Their backbone has been lost. Today one might be trying to live as a Sikh, but tomorrow like a switch he can go off the handles and be the complete opposite. I don't disagree with you about a very small minority of Amritdhari boys want bollywood women as their wife. Yet these too have a backbone when it comes to the last ounce of respect. The issues in the punjabi community do exist, but they are at manageable level. White culture has destroyed the very foundation of any person who wants to live a decent life for the past two centuries. They have been zombies for too long and always revolt back to this type of living. They are born and raised as worldly followers. They have no roots. Punjabis have roots.

The original poster does not seem genuine about answering questions correctly. It seems as she already made her decision before posting here and was only looking for supporters for her decision. She has gone off on the deep end and will only return when that rock smacks her in the face. I think at the moment she can't be helped and will face reality down the road when it is too late.

Guest several tshngal

I am not talking about lust. I am talking about having a backbone. Yeah, punjabi guys do a lot of messed up things, but at the end of the day they have backbone. They know who they are and where they came from. This gives them some ground to stand on and assess their actions when they get too out of hand. Yet white people have lost this backbone. Their backbone has been lost. Today one might be trying to live as a Sikh, but tomorrow like a switch he can go off the handles and be the complete opposite. I don't disagree with you about a very small minority of Amritdhari boys want bollywood women as their wife. Yet these too have a backbone when it comes to the last ounce of respect. The issues in the punjabi community do exist, but they are at manageable level. White culture has destroyed the very foundation of any person who wants to live a decent life for the past two centuries. They have been zombies for too long and always revolt back to this type of living. They are born and raised as worldly followers. They have no roots. Punjabis have roots.

The original poster does not seem genuine about answering questions correctly. It seems as she already made her decision before posting here and was only looking for supporters for her decision. She has gone off on the deep end and will only return when that rock smacks her in the face. I think at the moment she can't be helped and will face reality down the road when it is too late.

With sincere respect...you have decided my fate that I will be rock smacked? Are you telling me that you know more than Ultimate God?

I have answered all questions. This is a forum and I am not able to put down A- Z of the situation. Yes I am looking for advice. Yes it might be in favor or not. Is it not the whole idea of requesting input on a board like this so that people can give their view points?

"White culture has destroyed the very foundation of any person who wants to live a decent life for the past two centuries. They have been zombies for too long and always revolt back to this type of living. They are born and raised as worldly followers. They have no roots. Punjabis have roots. "...Does anyone not see hatred in this sentence?

Turban guy, I respect your views. I am not intending to convert or change or give up my religion. There is no concern about it. My boyfriend totally and 100 % respects my religion as well. If white men like sikh girls, then the same goes for sikh boys liking white girls. As long as the religion is not harmed and hampered with, there should be no inequality between the two examples right?

Is it appropriate to ask for conversion as per Sikhism principles? I understand for anand karaj, a sikh needs to marry another sikh. What about in general?

You intend to convert or change or Give up your religion or not.. Inhaa sikhi nu fark nai penda bcz Sikhi is all about karma di khed.. As already mentioned by Gurus "Only those people will become part of this Sikhi who have blessings of Ten Gurus... ..and it does not matter where were they born or raise in what religion or race one day they will become Gurus Son and Daughters..for SURE...

What I hate in you sikh Girls is that hypocrisy .. You said You do nitnem and attend sangat regularly and visit Gurudwara sahib g... so you tell me is it possible you are still busy in kaam? moh ? maya? Had ho gyi...

and If u want him to be see as sikh in future then Give him a lesson of sikhi... don't ask him for conversion but try to make him understand who will suffer the lose mostly ..obviously its you... Majority of the white people is culture less,,character less,, they don't have any morals , traditions.. Don't you see how Their Women are treated as sluts and materialised object? but I know for the sake of your lust and love you will ignore these things.. I really don't get you girls .. I mean how it is possible you see the Guy who does not even look like our Gurus no turban no beard..does not even look like a real Man then how do you girls fall so easily for other guys?

Anyways What I want to say marry him if you want to but don't marry him being Sikh or In anand Karaz Ceremony ... you have to choose one Your white bf or Sikhi or you have to bring him in sikh faith if you want both things within sikhi.. Choice is yours whether you bring Shame or fame to the name Kaur..........Sikhi is not forced on someone..btw you also sound from uk.

otherwise in General? you can go with Court marriage ..have a blessings of Uk court law..Have a sealed document of legal proof as blessings from them instead of sikh Gurus blessings..nobody will say you anything...

Veer ji

I was just pointing out that all humans are suffering from the same Maya ... my husband works in the city and he would come home and occasionally share how he was flabbergasted and shocked at the Hijabwali bibian's behaviour , now he's from a country where basically nange lok phirde on the beaches so I can only imagine what he has seen. As he says they want to be judged by the look of modesty and be respected but then the clothes are tight, face is caked in makeup and then they come to see their boyfriends and grind up on them in public. it is pure hypocrisy, same at schools and uni the kids say one thing to Ma Pio then go totally off the rails when out of sight. The guys need to behave too it's not just the girls.

I believe when you watch Bollywood movies/serials in your home you create a rod for your own back especially if you are not installing Sikh values in your kids ... I don't have any of the channels, I also restrict the influence of hollywood as much as possible and my kids so far operate in Sikh mentality, they are questioning the results of what they see around them in life in terms of Sikh values , I am supremely thankful to Waheguru that they do engage their brains . Most family members who watch those filmi things don't think of anything on a deep level it's all superficial in my experience.

Those people who keep giving headspace to jaat paat are giving their valuable thoughts to Hindu mat rentfree. They are probably the same people who need to get their chanda sewa recognised by calling it out in ardas, insisting on having partysharty on gurudwara premises at the weddings too etc etc

a

I know that my husband found my sikhi a definite megaplus , it gave him a place to be his true self not act up to being some kind of stereotypical jack-the-lad , it allows him to talk about spiritual stuff his family doesn't process or discuss possibly those gorian who like Gursikhs are like my husband they need a true partner. There is no doubt in my mind that Gursikhs are very attractive they are clean-living, spiritual, full of chardi kala and compassion what's not to like ? Unfortunately you can't legislate against stupid and that what these girls and guys and their parents are who more worried about fitting into filmi stereotypes than having true meaning in their live

hijaab waaliyaan bibyaan nu Goli maaroo... apnaa aap swaar lvo ohi boht a...Ander ki ho reha va sanu eh nai dekhna..jo bahr ho reha va ohdi chinta karo... Chaar gallan saanu B sikh bibiyaan baare horaan bandya toh changiya Sun nu mil jaave asi oh din mange a raab toh.......ghatto ghatt hizaab waaliyan decent look de naal ta dikh diyaan hai ke nai?? Public wich adh nangiyan hoke ta nai Ghumdiya... Ghatto ghatt Apna Dharm ta follow krdiyan hai ke nai? Ithe apnyan de sir te ta chunni tak nai disdi... hor di ta gal b krde chnage nai lagde.. and whatever you said after this.. I do accept somehow....

conversion to marry someone is not sikhi it must come from within by Guru ji blessing.

one must feel the pang in their heart to be with Guru ji merely adopting bana or kesh is not sikhi.

when one wants to be with Guru ji truly then they will go to the Guru with the head in their hand (sis thali teh tar keh) and nothing will stop them to ask for the daat of amrit !

conversion to marry someone is not sikhi it must come from within by Guru ji blessing.

one must feel the pang in their heart to be with Guru ji merely adopting bana or kesh is not sikhi.

when one wants to be with Guru ji truly then they will go to the Guru with the head in their hand (sis thali teh tar keh) and nothing will stop them to ask for the daat of amrit !

Veerji ...Main kehaa Swaaad Lya ditaa........:)