Todays Khalsa

Tony

Ik chuperd marke bus karna chahida see but they went on and on ...they should have seen the kids was terrified and remorseful and changed tune by explaining with piare that gulti phir nahin karna . I did happen to see it before the original poster started the thread it made my stomach turn as it was in the same flavour as some shiv sena types beating up two muslim guys for transport cattle in their truck.

Khalsa are supposed to be like Guru ji not tyrants ...what's going on?

I think it is actually badals bad boys or hindu extremist guys dressed up as Sikhs using same black cat tactics to tarnish Sikh image. Why would you film yourself in Sikh bana thrashing a hindu sadhu who minding his own business?

The guy who posted the video on youtube is a hindu punjabi brahmin --> Gaurav Pandhi

And this is what he wrote in description in the video "These are the consequences of the Akali-BJP Government in Punjab. Complete lawlessness. "

Now to create an attack / crack down on Sikhs and Sikh rights in punjab you need to first create the pretext...you need to project incidents of violence against other communities...which was done in 1960s,1970s,1980s,1990s by the RAW indian intelligence agency and their hindu extremist members and leaders.

Every Sikh has condemn this type of behavior every pro- khalistan who is a Sikh (such as myself and many others on forum) would condemn bullying and physical attacks on innocents. We all know it serves only the enemy of Sikhs.

Through deception do war - Israeli and mossad and brahminwad moto

Ik chuperd marke bus karna chahida see but they went on and on ...they should have seen the kids was terrified and remorseful and changed tune by explaining with piare that gulti phir nahin karna . I did happen to see it before the original poster started the thread it made my stomach turn as it was in the same flavour as some shiv sena types beating up two muslim guys for transport cattle in their truck.

Khalsa are supposed to be like Guru ji not tyrants ...what's going on?

Does anyone know who is behind the video of the sadhu and smoker beatings? I really want to phone them and try to tell them to please not make these videos in future. In fact, I would encourage all of you to do likewise because if they make more videos like this in future, this is so embarrassing for us. How do we explain this off to non Sikhs who view this. If someone can get me a phone number please do. I really want to contact them.

Seriously, I always wonder which genius gave them the idea of recording these things and putting it on youtube and FB. Do they actually think it makes us look good?

They think they make us good but its the complete opposite. Sikhs already tried to tell the Punjabi News to not post the video as it is a bad image for the Sikhs especially Amritdharis These people aren't even in Punjab but in New Delhi. That Sikh teenager probably feared so much he probably cut his hair soon after that incident and it being posted all over the web.......................

WJKK WJKF

These so called Sikhs in the above video will suffer in many janams for what they just did to the sadhu sant in the video, an innocent in which akal purakh dwells too, the hand what struck this innocent man shall eventually be turned, the hand will be that of alkali nihang shiri guru gobind Singh Ji who will slap these idiots after tainting Guru Nanak Mahrajs nirmal Khalsa panth.

Fateh

Yes it is the same video where some so called singhs are going around slapping a Sadhu.
I just do not get it. Why - what is the point of it. As many have expressed their feelings above it is not Sikhi, and this may be a ploy.

However, this sort of thing needs to stop as it gives everyone a bad name.

Surely you have had this video via whats app if not msg me and I will email it across.

Fateh. . .

Does anyone know who is behind the video of the sadhu and smoker beatings? I really want to phone them and try to tell them to please not make these videos in future. In fact, I would encourage all of you to do likewise because if they make more videos like this in future, this is so embarrassing for us. How do we explain this off to non Sikhs who view this. If someone can get me a phone number please do. I really want to contact them.

We will probably never find out so my proposition is this ...if they are going hard to tarnish Khalsa's name , we go harder in showing not just India but the world what Khalsa is doing for the good every last one of us must pick up on this project ... do good to others , show what is Sikhi in action, make people love us for our humanity, if you do this those who spread false propaganda will be ignored as the audience will know from their own experiences we are not like that.