Todays Khalsa

Tony

I've seen a similar video where this clown crew are slapping up a old budha/bzurgh Nihang Singh for being drunk... Big heros when theyre picking on old people or little kids I'd like to see them try this on a proper jawaan tyar bar tyar Singh. These internet heros are Giddhar nothing more..

I think those are different guys from the Sadhu and smoker beatings. The beating of the drunk Nihang, and the beating of the Nakli Guru on the side of the road were done by the Ajnala Singhs. But in either case, videos should not be made.

These radicalized vigilante ajnala talebans are seriously doing very damaging actions to the panth's reputation....just the other day I say an ajnali showing how great "sewa" they are doing beating up people on his FB account.

have preview of the account here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=540978236007298

If this isnt addressed soon, global media is going to portray Sikhs like how they portray deranged radicalized Muslims!

These radicalized vigilante ajnala talebans are seriously doing very damaging actions to the panth's reputation....just the other day I say an ajnali showing how great "sewa" they are doing beating up people on his FB account.

have preview of the account here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=540978236007298

If this isnt addressed soon, global media is going to portray Sikhs like how they portray deranged radicalized Muslims!

Actually these Shiv Seniks in Punjab deserve a beating, they are extremely Anti Sikh and spread much hate against Sikhi. They are doing a lot of Badmaashi like gangsters. Just last month a relative of mine got into a car accident with a Shiv Sainik on GT road, and it was the fault of the Shiv Sainic too. The Shiv Sainic then called his other Shiv Sainic friends who came armed with sticks to beat up my relative. My relative would have probably been beaten to a pulp had the police not come there on time to save him.

But the Sadhu beaters and smoker beaters are not Ajnala Singhs. It seems to be someone else. But as I mentioned before, videos should not be made of these things

So you are not condemning the Taliban style bullying and violence, just that it should not be videoed and shown to the world !

Can you understand why you don't get outside support for your "right" to carry swords. You also forfeit your right to complain about others treating you like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G0FV_rRso8

This above video reminds of this sakhi:

source: divan of sarmad fakir by sant isher singh ji rara sahib

Sarmad Fakir was very popular fakir in Islam. He was matyr by fascist Auranzeb.

Here is one of sakhi his encounter with Auranzeb sevak.

According to shariah law, one have to cover their head and cover their body fully all the time. Sarmad fakir was walking down one of the muslim went to Auranzeb and told him you can't control your own people..how can you control the whole india? Auranzeb asked him, what happened? He replied there is this fakir sarmad...he is careless(bai parvah) and doesn't follow shariah law. Auranzeb went to sort out this issue.

Auranzeb was on the elephant. He stopped sarmad fakir and asked him "Fakir ji, you don't have topi or turban on your head and even your body is not covered shariah law doesn't allow that.

Fakir replied with bei parvah tone, are you blind?? can't you see? My khula(topi) has four colors and if one have controlled all the desires, vices..he doesn't need to wear any clothes. His stage is shant/his mind in the peace. Auranzeb responded with humour and said " you don't even have ripped cloth on your head...what colors you have on your topi"?? Fakir responded with calmness..blind people can't say.

I have four colors:

1. Tarakh Duniya : Gave up all the duniya/wordly/materialstic things.

2. Tarakh Ukbah: Gave up all the heaven paradise, different levels of heaven.

3: Tarakh Mullah: Gave up the desire of meeting Allah. Because once you have met him even that desire goes shant.

4. Tarakh- Tarakh Gave up khudi/Ego. Khudi has three layers:

Tamasi Khudi/Tamogani- Consider himself/herself deh(body)..forgotten about the atma and accept the habits of deh(body) which effect atma.

Rajshi Khudi/Rajo Guni - Consider themselves beautiful, successful, confident, smart, intelligent etc.

Shanti Khudi/SatoGuni- Consider themselves saints, bhagat, fakir, pagamvar.

One who has killed all these three types of khudi can say that I have tyag da tyag/tarakh tarakh.

After hearing this auranzeb jailed sarmad fakir.

Aurenzeb qazis are now days some sikh talibans abusing other sadhus.

I am actually outraged by beating and even more disgusted by some of comments here. So let me get this straight some people are more concerned that videos were recorded than showing condemnation of violence against innocent people. Their actions of these extremist sikhs are of khaliban sharia panthi aurenzebi mullahs be it video recorded or not. Whilst others may be abiding in embarrassment false bubble still fail to see an clear sub human ultra right wing facsists ideology in the panth..i m glad many especially youths who are born here in western countries are able to see and call the incident the way it is without down playing or sugar coating and they are able to stand for truth-egalitarian humanitarian values of sikhi not camouflage or down playing the incident hush hush under the carpet.

You misinterpreted my post brother. I condemn the beating of the Sadhu not just posting of the video. Sadhu wasn't saying or doing anything to anyone, he was just minding his own business and they beat him for no reason. They excessively beat the Sadhu and smoker and that was totally uncalled for and seemed sadistic. This is not how Sikhs behave. Sikhs are only suppose to fight in defense of the Panth even in defense, one should not record.

For example during the late 1800s, there was an incident in Haridwar in which Naga Sadhus full of Hankaar had attacked Nirmala and Udasin Sikhs and desecrated Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Since the Nirmalas and Udasins are peaceful, they did not put up a fight and ran away leaving behind Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee to be insulted and desecrated by the Naga Sadhus. They ran towards the Maharaja of Patiala for help who was also there with hundreds of his soldiers for a pilgrimage. When the Maharaja of Patiala found out, he and his soldiers attacked the Naga Sadhus and taught them a lesson they would never forget. In this case, Sikhs had fought in defense of Guru Jee and doing Sodha of the Hankaari Naga Sadhus on behalf of the Nirmalas and Udasins.

Now even in such a genuinely justified retaliation, recording should not be done because it only makes it look really barbaric and people would have started calling the Udasins and Nirmalas as Khalibans for encouraging the Patiala Raja to do Sodha of the Naga Sadhus. It is said that hundreds of Naga Sadhus had died at the instigation of the Nirmalas and Udasins. Violence when recorded does not look good even if it is against a murderer or rapist, so that is why I was saying recordings should not be done.

Let me clarify, i support recording of videos of such incidents regardless whatever the situation might be or whoever it might be as it opens room for discussion, introspect, clarifications, discussion for different approach, recommendation, criminal charges and also holds people actions/ groups accountable infront of sangat, and not only that- it also helps raises awareness learn and grow from it. This hush hush attitude of not recording or not posting/reporting such violent incident videos online hinders our community growth also one misses to address issues in the community. For example- if there was no video recording of such violent incidents no one would have been aware of it or condemn it...those who have come across in real life, they would move on as daily occurrence and moved on without any introspection or any reporting. Since these videos are online, it invokes introspection, second thoughts/opinion discussion regarding fascism issue in the community as community can draw narrative and learn from it.

Let me clarify, i support recording of videos of such incidents regardless whatever the situation might be or whoever it might be as it opens room for discussion, introspect, clarifications, discussion for different approach, recommendation, criminal charges and also holds people actions/ groups accountable infront of sangat, and not only that- it also helps raises awareness learn and grow from it. This hush hush attitude of not recording or not posting/reporting such violent incident videos online hinders our community growth also one misses to address issues in the community. For example- if there was no video recording of such violent incidents no one would have been aware of it or condemn it...those who have come across in real life, they would move on as daily occurrence and moved on without any introspection or any reporting. Since these videos are online, it invokes introspection, second thoughts/opinion discussion regarding fascism issue in the community as community can draw narrative and learn from it.

That's just the thing, when these guys beat up and a few slaps here and there and record it, we are extremely disturbed and even go as far as comparing it to Taliban who make beheading and assassination videos, can you imagine how horrified the world would have been seeing the recording of hundreds of Naga Sadhus being butchered at the instigation of Nirmalas and Udasins? or watching violence of Nihangs attacking Shia in Amritsar or trying blow up a historic mosque in Kashmir or trying to decapitate Sadhu Dayanand Saraswati? such level of Khalibani violence would probably have even disturbed the most hardcore ISIS and Taliban members today. Thank God recording technology was not there at the time and it was not recorded.

That's just the thing, when these guys beat up and a few slaps here and there and record it, we are extremely disturbed and even go as far as comparing it to Taliban who make beheading videos, can you imagine how horrified the world would have been seeing the recording of hundreds of Naga Sadhus being butchered at the instigation of Nirmalas and Udasins? or watching violence of Nihangs attacking Shia in Amritsar or trying blow up a historic mosque in Kashmir or trying to decapitate Sadhu Dayanand Saraswati? such level of Khalibani violence would probably have even disturbed the most hardcore ISIS and Taliban members today. Thank God recording technology was not there at the time and it was not recorded.

Again i have no problem calling spade an spade wrong an wrong, just because violence unjustifed force against innocent was used by anyone regardless in the past does not make it right, such actions should be highlighted regardless for the reasons i stated below.