Todays Khalsa

Tony

Again i have no problem calling spade an spade wrong an wrong, just because violence unjustifed force against innocent was used by anyone regardless in the past does not make it right, such actions should be highlighted regardless for the reasons i stated below.

I agree. But it's not just in the past, Even today we have such cases. There is a video of a very respected Udasi Sikh instigation Nihangs to use violence against missionaries and kala afghana chelas and the Nihangs start to say out Jaikaras in josh. Now when these guys will kill, they will not even record it, so it will go unnoticed by everyone. But the Ajnala Singh who have never killed anyone and do a few slaps but it's noticed by all because they record it. We must notice the small ants, but at the same time must not ignore the big elephant in the room who goes largely unnoticed.

I agree. But it's not just in the past, Even today we have such cases. There is a video of a very respected Udasi Sikh instigation Nihangs to use violence against missionaries and kala afghana chelas and the Nihangs start to say out Jaikaras in josh. Now when these guys will kill, they will not even record it, so it will go unnoticed by everyone. But the Ajnala Singh who have never killed anyone and do a few slaps but it's noticed by all because they record it. We must notice the small ants, but at the same time must not ignore the big elephant in the room who goes largely unnoticed.

Good point.

Off course fascism/violence in anyform or by anyone against innocent (be it in past, present or future) should be condemned period regardless whoever it is.... Ajnala Singh group keeps coming up again and again for obvious reasons as they are the ones actually using intimidation, violence beating up people instead of having potency to have simple debate or discussion and also making the videos putting them up online its definitely seems to advertently or inadvertently radicalising sikh youths online , advertently or inadvertently instilling fear mongering, war mongering among minorities who may have different belief as them. But on positive note, it opens door for discussion, introspect, different approach, recommendation, awareness of issues in community among masses.

Nihangs/udasi threaten to use physical violence against kala afghana chelas should be condemned as well. However, they fall short to actually use violence against kala afghana quite the contary actually where we have polite yet firm debate between baba nihal singh ji nihang and kala afghana atleast i m not aware of other such case...But nevertheless, if violent threats are made then there should be condemnation and legal action should be taken. New age taksali themselves are more guilty of using not just threats by actual physical attempted violence against ghagha- kala afghana chelas on tops of it, infront of sri guru granth sahib maharaj, maharaj hazoori.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxOOsq_19Fw

Anyway i like to keep it simple it as i am looking at this from non partisan politics, fascism/violence in any form or by anyone against innocents should be condemned period regardless of tribal group attachment.

So you are not condemning the Taliban style bullying and violence, just that it should not be videoed and shown to the world !

Can you understand why you don't get outside support for your "right" to carry swords. You also forfeit your right to complain about others treating you like this.

Can you show me where they used a sword against that sadhu? Let's not mix two unrelated topics together. As for complaining, we all condemn this. You should only say this if we are supportive of the sadhu being beaten.

Please try to clarify one thing.

This Naga Pakhnadi Sadhu was roaming naked on the street ... I hear on a regular basis - cases of rapes/child abuse/female abuse by such fake Hindu Sadhus (Asaraam is a big one very recently). Does any Samaj accept a naked man roaming like this on a street with females (mothers/sisters/children) going on the street. What is Shiv Sena, BJP and Akali Dal planning to do in Punjab? Convert it to a land of naked Sadhus? The Singhs might have saved the abuse of 20 Hindu females by commanding this naked Sadhu to cover the private parts of his body.

When condemning violence against individuals , please consider the many thousands of your Sikh brothers and sisters who have been tortured and murdered. Unfortunately there was no YouTube videos for them. Many on this forum are mute when Sikhs are attacked by Shiv Sena, RSS or Indian state.

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody seems to have sustained any long term injuries.

A slap now will prevent them from hurting themselves further.....wish sum1 had given me a few slaps back when i used to drink! Words and logic and Sikhi just fell on deaf ears to me back then!!

And im sorry if a man thinks its ok to walk around naked then he definitely deserves a slap or two!