Pav 'singh' On Tv - Big Brother 2014

ikisingh

Pav is keen to educate the world on Sikhism and "show them that Sikhs are liberal, loving people who know how to have fun."

Pav likes girls that are short, fun and fit. "I'm a shallow man, looks are important to me and a strong fashion sense", he says. He's not looking for love in the House, but if he's interested in someone, he won't hide his feelings.

Check out the following for more details:

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/housemate/pav

Should be interesting ...

People that go on Big Brother are insecure and want fame, People that watch Big Brother haven't got a life

That was when it was on Channel 4 and actually had a decent audience of millions of social misfits living in their council flats.

Now, it's even sadder. Now, it's on Channel 5 and has an audience of a few hundred mental patients.

It seems Pav Singh and his (very rich) family have more money than sense. An <banned word filter activated> mum and dad that have brought their son up in the belief that 'anything goes' in Sikhism just so long as he promises not to cut the hair on his head. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

oh no not BB - SINGH DONT SCREW UP

too late he's said he's gonna show the world that Sikhs are liberal and fun-loving ... and that he's looking for love ...he wont mind marrying for love and he doesn't mind what religion the girl is

get ready for girl chasing and boozing... sigh

I think he is not Sikh, look at this link http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/pavandeep-paul-big-brother-2014-3861132 , ties his paagh like a tharkhan and has the surname of a chumar. Suddenly becomes "Pav Singh" for TV purposes.

No he's a Katri / Arora bhappa Sikh. The new British born generation of the Afghan Sikhs that arrived in the 90's.

I was at the Parkash at the Guru Nanak School in hayes on Sunday and I would say 75% of the sangat there were these Afghan bhappas. You see them and you instantly notice 2 things about them :

1) Sikhism is only for men. Sikhism does not apply to their wives and daughters. The men have paghs (very very small paghs that are even smaller than some small caps and hats these days) but they ensure their wives are hair-cutted / hair-styled and slutified with hooker type make-up and regalia.

2) Every one of the males has his hair uncut but thats about it. Its as if the uncut hair on the head and the pagh is the sole requirement of being a Sikh. Apart from that, anything goes.

In so many ways Pav Singh actually lives up to his group's stereotype in much the same way as that American hotelier Chadha does. The pagh on the head is just the family tradition. Inside, there is no pyar for Sikhi, only for wealth and they'l gladly take the inequities that come with it.