Singhni Will Be On Bbc 1 Tonight

singh598

This was a programme for the english to have a cry, the british culture they keep harping on about, football, down the pub knocking back a few beers , roast dinner on sunday etc etc, have a laugh at the expense of others, take the mick out of minorities. lol watch eastenders basically and thats it. when they say british they mean english.

The english went to most countries in the world took what they wanted usually by force now people are coming here and they are crying why ? because england / britian is changing and they dont like it well tough the tide has changed.

The sister in bana (although apparently not amritdhari cant quite understand this or why ? ) said nothing wrong in my view and i respect her for doing this programme.

I would be hard pushed to remember ever reading something so racist as your rant! Unless you have a working knowladge of a the smaali community or know a lot of them as friends I dont think you can make such a sweeping comments. 'typical' and 'your average' are racist terminology because you are putting guilt on a whole community. My first hand knowladge of the few somalis I have known showed greta humour, hard working and yes very religious in some ways. But as 'british (whatever that means) as the next person. The Pakistani couple worked really long hours and came across as lovely. He was facing eyesight difficulties did you not listen to the inspiring words of the doctor £1,500 only for the gift of eyesight...and you would begrudge anyone that? as a Sikh? Never in my life have I read anything as vile pahji! teh hours of work his wife put in would have paid this off in taxes in no time (as she had to earn over £35,000 per annum to stay here, which probably equate to around 10,000 or more in taxes)! I would be happy to have them as my neighbours - no honoured actually! Rather than a racist.

I am here to educate you. But if you want to live with your head up your own backside, I can't help you see the light without possibly setting your butt on fire! You must know the only Somalis who work. I work within the public sector and everyone who works with me and within the departments whether they are Punjabi. Goray, Black Caribbean, Eastern European have a very low opinion of Somalis given they way they work the system. They work long hours in their own educational setup so we have no reason to believe what they say that they work long hours. Newsflash some Pakistanis are known to lie!

The problem that people like you don't understand is that there are good immigrant groups and there are bad immigrant groups.

She has every right to want to choose a school that does not have 100 odd nationalities with their own culture which the two teachers tried desperately to present as a benefit to the kids born in this country. She was right to comment on their observations as being PC and not based on reality. The school in question, Dormers Wells is just next to the Golf Links estate which is full of Somali families living on benefits.

I am here to educate you. But if you want to live with your head up your own backside, I can't help you see the light without possibly setting your butt on fire! You must know the only Somalis who work. I work within the public sector and everyone who works with me and within the departments whether they are Punjabi. Goray, Black Caribbean, Eastern European have a very low opinion of Somalis given they way they work the system. They work long hours in their own educational setup so we have no reason to believe what they say that they work long hours. Newsflash some Pakistanis are known to lie!

The problem that people like you don't understand is that there are good immigrant groups and there are bad immigrant groups.

You are here to educate me? About what sweeping generalisations and racism. Thank you I dont want to be educated in your OPINIONS. They are not true because as I said I know some examples of all communities that are good and bad (in whichever way you wish to measure 'intergration'). Oh and if you work int he public sector I hope they found your views and discipline you for your racism because no public funded worker should express such racial profiling as yours.

WJKK WJKF

Not all Sikhs turned their back on sikhi by cutting their Kesh and removing their dastar to gain a job and "integrate". Sikhi was more important. My maternal and paternal grandfathers turned to door to door sales, keeping their dignity in their dharam. They held onto sikhi when it was hard both physically and spiritually. It's easy for our generation now, nobody is gona tell us to cut our hair, we are able to wear a Kirpan in public legally, drive motorbikes with no helmet whilst wearing a dastar and visit our guru in gurdware which where funded and established by these Sikhs during the very time, many so called Sikhs in the pursuit of a better standard of life, gave up their religion. Now their 3rd generation are financially secure and we'll educated, they have refound their belief. Better later than never hey!

I READ THIS ELSEWHERE & LIKED IT

Immigration is driven by Globalists and Oligarchs to destabilise the locality of ethos. The agenda is to evolve a new global citizen (slave). Nation states and sovereignty have ceased to exist and have been replaced with trading treaties that see culture as dispensable. This is not uniquely a British problem at all, yet this invisible empire does regard London as one of it's capitals. This is a New World Order , a new Empire and both the British Citizen and the immigrants are its victims