Sukhbir Badal Controls Darbar Sahib Funds

S1ngh

Gurfateh,

From a very credible source and this can be confirmed by people who work inside darbar sahib. This is not a rumor nor any "jumping on the bandwagon" attack against badals.

Sukhbir directly controls the fund of sri darbar sahib. On his direct orders, computerized receipts of "Karah Parsad" was turned off during election time. Employees who tried to complain and submitted complaints to SGPC were given time off (Paid leave) or a serious action taken against them - fired or demoted.

Why i am posting this here? I am hoping that some of us might got some sort of connections or reach to certain high level, please have this investigated. This is the solid proof that if proper steps taken, it can be easily proved as vast majority of sgpc workers know about this.

Let me tell you another short story.

You know all the sarai's under SGPC that are run around Darbar Sahib?

Most of them are occupied to about 10-40% only at any given time(percentage maybe lower).

the only time I stayed in the sarai, we had pre-booked our room 2 weeks before, and had no problem for our overnight stay there. There were many people (as it was warm) sleeping outside on the grass, and also in the middle part of the sarai, where they were given chaddars. This was in 2007, maybe things have changed since then.

From a very credible source and this can be confirmed by people who work inside darbar sahib. This is not a rumor nor any "jumping on the bandwagon" attack against badals.

this is not the first time you have posted unsubstantiated rumours on this forum, and sometimes even outright lies. If this was happening then I'm sure that panthic bodies and media in Panjab would have been on the case.