Sign in to follow this  
S1ngh

Sukhbir Badal Controls Darbar Sahib Funds

Gurfateh,

From a very credible source and this can be confirmed by people who work inside darbar sahib. This is not a rumor nor any "jumping on the bandwagon" attack against badals.

Sukhbir directly controls the fund of sri darbar sahib. On his direct orders, computerized receipts of "Karah Parsad" was turned off during election time. Employees who tried to complain and submitted complaints to SGPC were given time off (Paid leave) or a serious action taken against them - fired or demoted.

Why i am posting this here? I am hoping that some of us might got some sort of connections or reach to certain high level, please have this investigated. This is the solid proof that if proper steps taken, it can be easily proved as vast majority of sgpc workers know about this.

Don't we know all this for the past 20+ years?

Yes we do but without any possible proof.

Above is one event where few people stepped up to stop this open loot.

Gurfateh,

From a very credible source and this can be confirmed by people who work inside darbar sahib. This is not a rumor nor any "jumping on the bandwagon" attack against badals.

Sukhbir directly controls the fund of sri darbar sahib. On his direct orders, computerized receipts of "Karah Parsad" was turned off during election time. Employees who tried to complain and submitted complaints to SGPC were given time off (Paid leave) or a serious action taken against them - fired or demoted.

Why i am posting this here? I am hoping that some of us might got some sort of connections or reach to certain high level, please have this investigated. This is the solid proof that if proper steps taken, it can be easily proved as vast majority of sgpc workers know about this.

Bikky veer jeo,

Let me tell you another short story.

You know all the sarai's under SGPC that are run around Darbar Sahib?

Most of them are occupied to about 10-40% only at any given time(percentage maybe lower).

Whenever sangat from far comes and request's for a room. All the SGPC employees at the reception will tell these sangat that, "There are no rooms". When sangat beg for rooms. The are told to "get lost".

So why keep the Sarai empty?

They are kept empty for Akali Dal members.

If these Akali members come to Darbar Sahib with their families, they are always the FIRST priority to be given at the Sarai's reception.

Most of these sarai never reach 100% occupancy daily ... (loss of income to SGPC too)

100% occupancy only happens on Diwali and Vasakhi days.

This is an insider info....

If the akali worker doesnt get a room he can lodge a complaint againts these sgpc workers....

Even the NRI Sarai by Uk sangat I heard has come under Akali influence.

Getting back to badals eating funds of Darbar Sahib...

If we look at history and karma, before Vahiguroo destroy's a dusht, he makes the dusht commit great sins.

Any person who has abused maya of Guru Ki Sangat will eventually meet his fate.

Let them steal from Guru Sahib, flow of maya to the house of Guru Raam Das jee will not slow down.

But, their karmas will lead to their destruction.

• Like 4

It really doesn't matter whether they control funds directly or indirectly.

Everybody knows that Elections cost money whether it's Gurdwara or any other.

How they are funded & the reimbursement mode shouldn't come as a shock.

What matters is the management ?

Think as per Macro not micro economics.

Let me tell you another short story.

You know all the sarai's under SGPC that are run around Darbar Sahib?

Most of them are occupied to about 10-40% only at any given time(percentage maybe lower).

the only time I stayed in the sarai, we had pre-booked our room 2 weeks before, and had no problem for our overnight stay there. There were many people (as it was warm) sleeping outside on the grass, and also in the middle part of the sarai, where they were given chaddars. This was in 2007, maybe things have changed since then.

this is not the first time you have posted unsubstantiated rumours on this forum, and sometimes even outright lies. If this was happening then I'm sure that panthic bodies and media in Panjab would have been on the case.