Israel Or Palestine Which Side You On?

genie

Its not a question of sides, its not a football match. However should be on the side of the opressed. Palestine deserves a homeland and Israeli Settlements must stop...It would be like indians resettling parts of Punjab. The idea of the state of Israel is a commendable one. But they have to start working with their neighbours and not be a satellite of Brooklyn and Europe.

I used to be a firm supporter of israel particularly against muslim terrorists during the 2000 intafada when hamas were killing innocent israeli civilians in raids and suicide bombings.

But now I have learnt alot about how israeli's have become the tyrants and oppressors killing vast numbers of innocent civilians. It is difficult to see soft bodies of little innocent kids blown apart by israeli superior military hardware. It is a PR diaster on the part of the zionist israeli's as its united everyone against them and the Jews in general. No longer people see the muslims as terrorists but the zionist jews as the terrorists.

Also it brings back incidents connected to Sikhs in present history in late 70s and early 1980s how israeli govt and its mossad helped train indian NSG commando's in their attack in operation blue star of david on sri harmandir sahib.

And also the 1967 incident when 13 Indian army United Nations Sikh peace keepers were deliberately attacked and martyred by Israeli army jewish zionist terrorists. They did not care the Indian Sikh soldiers were peace keepers and neutral force there. At the same year they also attacked an allied American warship (the US liberty) and killed many American soldiers too and blamed it on arab forces. 5 dancing israeli's were caught by fbi during the 9/11 attacks filming and hi5ing each other when the planes hit the twin towers. So israeli has a long and dirty history of terrorism against not only muslims but various other nationalities, religious and ethnic groups around the world including our own.

I guess in another thread you made it clear that as Sikhs we can't choose either one.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/74929-should-uk-govt-be-sued-for-aiding-indian-govt-state-terrorism-in-1984-against-sikhs/?p=611481

Are we to go down the corrupt racist secterian terrorist abrahmic "chosen people" islamic and jewish paths? or are we to go by the rightouses path of Sikhism that believes in sarbat da bhala and human rights, freedom, welfare, peace, justice for all.

-Jewish vs Muslims

-Christians vs Muslims

-Hindus vs Muslims

-Shia vs Sunni

no need for us to get involved in any of these. Sikhs should just remain neutral and seize any opportunity that presents itself for the Panth's political independence. Be like the Kurds. In Iraq, they didn't get involved in the Shia vs Sunni war. Instead they took that as an opportunity to increase their territory by 40% and also reclaim their historic capital Kirkuk(full of oil) to the annoyance of the Arabs.

Once we have a country of our own, then we can get involved in other people's conflict and help them.

Very well said, we should "...remain neutral and seize any opportunity that presents itself for the Panth's political independence"

I don't support any side. One point I take from this conflict, especially to make a point to pakistanis, is that the they way they feel about israel holding the area of jerusalem and the golden mosque, is what we feel about the loss of Nankana Sahib to pakistan in 1947. whenthey hear that they kind of get an inkling over our huge loss in 1947.

BTW, the anniversary of the Great Disaster will upon us soon. another time to reflect for us.