Israel Or Palestine Which Side You On?

genie

West london singh

Canadian media is fair its pretty much at the center

I hate american right wing media like fox news especially their conspiracy theories about the mainstream media and calling it the liberal media and anti american media

That rhetoric started long time ago when social conservatives would call the mainstream media the jewish media and anti american

Lol those same right wingers use to attack media calling it jewish media till the cold war when soviets aligned with palestine and america then aligned with israel

As well the first generation of jewish immigrants started off poor with bad jobs but after 2 to 3 generations were highly educated and successful in all fields

Jewish people have an insane amount of ambition and that ambition gets implanted into their children starting at ages of 2 along with teaching and having kids study Judaism and implanted at young age to have strong moral ethics and character and integrity so they grow up with it naturally and teach it to their children

Now as for human shields yes hamas is using human shields an they do this by going into highly concentrated areas

An fact israel has shot over a thousand rockets into gaza targeting hamas an gaza being a small region an israel has killed under a thousand civilians is evidence that the leadership in israel wants as few civilian casualties as possible

Also you should read what I wrote most of the liberal media tends to be run by jewish people and since jews are taught to have strong moral character is why many jews hate civilian casualties and want to save as many people as possible

If you go back an read my comments I mentioned tele aviv having some of the largest rallies in the world and their jewish wanting to help the children of palestine

Also I am very educated

But let me ask you some questions how many hamas leaders are corrupt and sit in qator as millionaires

Why don't they donate that money in building schools

Why was palestine treated like a second class citizen under arab occupation

Why did palestine not demand independence during arab occupation

Why have the arab nations not taken in the palestinian refugees

An why havnt palestinians made demands for arab nations to take them in

The palestinians are the once who allowed arab armies to use their land to attack israel in 48 and this is what got the palestinians kicked out of their homes an made refugees when israel pushed the arab nations back

An after all the mizra jews from arab nations who have lived their for over thousand years were kicked out of their countries an had everything taken from them why would israel at the time want to let palestinians return to their homes

Palestinians helped arabs attack israel they should demand the arabs give them citizenships like saudi arabia syria jordan lebanon

Don't forget the muslim arabs enjoy more freedoms and safety in israel then in any other arab nation

Freedom of speech freedom to vote freedom to form their own political parties in israel n vote them in which they have done

Also yes america gives israel about 8 miLlion dollars a day just under 3 billion in aide

And israel has taken that money to build the iron dome

The iron dome is israeli technology not americah

It shoots down rockets coming towards israel its like shooting a bullet n shooting a bullet at that bullet to prevent damages

And america wins in handing this money over to israel to create technology like this an improve it cause they would like to have a missile defence system to knock down nukes an right now israel wants to build the iron dome to point that nukes can be shot down comming at their country

West london singh

What should israel do

Isn't it anti sikh to not allow a people from defending themselves

One thing the world should do is help get children out of gaza n israel would support that

In terms of violence west london singh why are you holding israel to a higher moral standard

And again what should israel do to stop hamas from firing rockets at them

The cruel barbaric Zoinist Israel is deliberately victimising Palestinians especially the kids in this war and I as a Sikh cant stand injustice..... its against my conciouness and any Sikh who has read scriptures and read sikh history would know if d Guru Goboind Singh Ji would be alive today he would send his khalsa to attack the terrorists be they jewish zionists or islamic jihadi's to end the murder of innocent civilians because he made it commandment to end this type of injustice and inhumane violence in the world.

The world's cruel regimes would be ruined if the Khalsa was empowered, which is one reason the british destroyed the Sikh empire because Sikhism was spreading and that was bad for business of the evil roman empire vatican freemasonic zionist rothschilds financial nexus.

Instead of stupid christians, muslims and jews praying for their fake false mehdi/jesus/messiah to come they should pray God sends Sri Guru Gobind Singh back down to earth to wage war on the inhumane demons of this age and bring a just society.,

And lets not forget that Israeli army dogs murdered 13 UN Indian Sikh soldier peace keppers in 1967.

They were there to be the peace makers and not side with anyone side if any side they would have taken it would have been Israel#s seeing the closeness of India and Israeli relationship but no Israeli terrorsits dont care if they enemy or allies they took them out just as they took out their American allies (US liberty) trying to blame it on the arab armies.

Its not as simple as that. The British didn't gladly create the conditions for Isreal. The British were bombed, shot and murdered for it. Jews started to arrive into British Palestine and they launched many murderous terrorist attacks attacks British officials and civilians in order to acheive their aim. In fact, the leader of the terrorist group that murdered countless British citizens at the infamous Kind David Hotel attack then went on to become Isreal's first President (David Ben Gurion).

The next time an Isreali politician appears on your tv screen justifying bombing Palestinian children as they sleep in their beds as a response to 'terrorism' remember the irony.

I know I said the above nearly 2 weeks ago knowing how, in the past, Isreal has habitually bombed Palestinian children as they sleep, but in my heart of hearts I hoped it wouldn't be the case this time around. Sadly, we awoke this morning to the news that Isreal has, during the night, bombed children as they slept in a UN shelter, despite the UN repeatedly giving the Isrealis the exact co-ordinates of the school and exact statistics of the number of sheltering children and mothers there.

As the United Nations Secretary General stated today "Nothing is more shameful than attacking sleeping children.

I want to make it clear that the precise location of this Jabalia Elementary Girls School had been communicated to the Israeli military authorities 17 times - as recently ‎as last night, just a few hours before the attack.

They were ‎aware of the coordinates and exact locations where these people are being sheltered." and yet they still bombed it.

Shameful. And yet more shameful still is how some Sikhs on this forum think Sikhi stands with murderers that butcher children as they sleep in their beds.

Its funny how quickly the attention has turned away from Iraq, Syria and Libya. There is still fighting going on in these countries, we are talking about 1000's and 1000's of innocent people getting murdered every day.

It shows how the media can control the world and their outlook on what’s going on.

Perfect for all the Muslims out there, think about it. Lets not show Muslims killing Muslims (Shia V Sunni), Lets turn our attention to the common enemy of the Muslims, the Jews.

Who do you think is controling this, selective broadcasting.

I think we have to realise each media outlet does show a particular slant of the news. Channel 4 news were caught using Syria footage for Gaza. Channel 4 news is thought as reading out the Guardian with a colourful tie.Channel 4 is on left side of the political spectrum and will have particular bias. It will have natural bias towards Palestine and be anti-Israel, just like Sky News will tend to have a pro-Israel bias.

Best to remenber that it is important to get all sources of media, and try to read between the lines